eddie83

Mancini HR Derby ticket offer 7/24 vs Nats

Trey showed soooo much class while bring an inspiration to so many people - I’m just so proud of him - I was rooting and screaming for him - great guy, classy and showed out - surprised ESPN didn’t run with his story longer, seemed like we’re caught off guard by his performance and being there at the end. And kudos to Ced - great teammate enjoying the ride - he too is representing - live these guys 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Pruke said:

Trey showed soooo much class while bring an inspiration to so many people - I’m just so proud of him - I was rooting and screaming for him - great guy, classy and showed out - surprised ESPN didn’t run with his story longer, seemed like we’re caught off guard by his performance and being there at the end. And kudos to Ced - great teammate enjoying the ride - he too is representing - live these guys 

Baseball doesn't exist to ESPN outside of New York, Boston and Los Angeles teams. 

Trey showed soooo much class while being an inspiration to so many people - I’m just so proud of him - I was rooting and screaming for him - great guy, classy and showed out - surprised ESPN didn’t run with his story longer, seemed like we’re caught off guard by his performance and being there at the end. And kudos to Ced - great teammate enjoying the ride - he too is representing - love these guys 

I know but it’s a human story which transcends 

• Upvote 2

Baseball doesn't exist to ESPN outside of New York, Boston and Los Angeles teams. 

sorry acknowledging your comment - struggling with the quote function 

Looks like they raised the prices prior to bringing them down.   Bleachers currently $40!!!   (so will be $12 tomorrow, which is a fair price, but not amazing).    Left Field Upper Reserve currently $30!!!  (so those will be $9, which is probably what they should be for every game).    They raised the prices big time for this game to protect against the discount offer.   Pretty funny

Edited by Hector1975

25 minutes ago, Hector1975 said:

Looks like they raised the prices prior to bringing them down.   Bleachers currently $40!!!   (so will be $12 tomorrow, which is a fair price, but not amazing).    Left Field Upper Reserve currently $30!!!  (so those will be $9, which is probably what they should be for every game).    They raised the prices big time for this game to protect against the discount offer.   Pretty funny

They have the tiered pricing based off opponents, giveaways, etc.  The home games against the Nationals are always at the top of that tier.  

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, ThomasTomasz said:

They have the tiered pricing based off opponents, giveaways, etc.  The home games against the Nationals are always at the top of that tier.  

This offer gets the pricing down to where it should be currently.   The high reaches of LF Upper Deck are worth $9 

Edited by baloriole4

1 minute ago, baloriole4 said:

This offer gets the pricing down to where it should be currently.   The high reaches of LF Upper Deck are worth $9 

You could definitely get at least $20 for the bobblehead though.

5 hours ago, MurphDogg said:

You could definitely get at least $20 for the bobblehead though.

You are right, as long as you sell it in the few weeks right after its given out.   You see what some of the Orioles bobbleheads from the last few years are worth now (what they sell for)?   Many of them sell now for $5 if you're lucky to find someone that will even buy them.   I see posts all the time on Facebook of people selling the Orioles giveaway bobbleheads from the last few years for $1-$5 a piece.   Remember how hot those statues were when they first came out?   Pretty hard to sell now, and they're under $20 if you're lucky to find someone interested.    

Edited by baloriole4

1 hour ago, baloriole4 said:

You are right, as long as you sell it in the few weeks right after its given out.   You see what some of the Orioles bobbleheads from the last few years are worth now (what they sell for)?   Many of them sell now for $5 if you're lucky to find someone that will even buy them.   I see posts all the time on Facebook of people selling the Orioles giveaway bobbleheads from the last few years for $1-$5 a piece.   Remember how hot those statues were when they first came out?   Pretty hard to sell now, and they're under $20 if you're lucky to find someone interested.    

I haven't look recently. Gotta figure that the market for Palmer will remain robust. I remember the Brian Matusz bobbleheads went for $5 almost immediately and I imagine that becomes true for most of them once a player is no longer on the team. 

I am going anyway, thought about grabbing cheap tickets for cheap gifts for the O's fans in my life but haven't pulled the trigger yet. For under $12 each with fees if you buy 4+ tickets, it is definitely a moneymaker though. 

In my 30's with a kid and another on the way I am past the point in my life where I can justify selling tchotchkes to randos on the internet though. If any poster wants me to grab them one though, PM me and send me a ticket and I will grab it for you.