Tony-OH

ESPN's Ravech: Teixeira has "enormous attraction to the Orioles" Close to signing

ESPN is reporting that Teixeira is close to making a decision and that he has "an enormous attraction to the Orioles."

All I know is if Teixeira signs with the Orioles this week, it will take the sting away from that Ravens loss on Sunday.

We'll keep track of the happenings here....

• Upvote 2

Damn. OH crashed. Brings me back to the good all OH days. Thought Tex signed already :)

Saw the video on espn. Hope this thing gets done soon so I can get some work done.

McLovin to the rescue!!!!

Edited by TyCobb

I had to go to the Sun boards to get info when the board crashed. PLEASE don't do that to me again!

Anyway, back on topic... could this be a ploy to get the Red Sox or someone else to pay more?

I think we took a tidal wave of people while we alreay had close to 1000 o the board. Server was like, "no way!!!!"

Edited by ScottieBaseball

Agreed...this is pretty good news, but let's not get overly excited yet...I think we have been down this path before of hearing something that was not set in stone.

Sorry to pee in your Cheerios...but here's to hoping!!!!!

I had to go to the Sun boards to get info when the board crashed. PLEASE don't do that to me again!

Anyway, back on topic... could this be a ploy to get the Red Sox or someone else to pay more?

Bingo!!!! I think you figured it out.

• Downvote 1

God, get me the hell away from that Sun Board. It's amazing the inferiority complex that goes on over there (and I was there for literally 2 minutes).

I stopped going there as soon as I found this board a long time ago. It was bad then. Did it get even worse? :scratchchinhmm: