Tony-OH

ESPN's Ravech: Teixeira has "enormous attraction to the Orioles" Close to signing

Buster's been anti-Orioles all during the Tex chase, so it wouldn't surprise me to see the Orioles leak false information to spite him...

I don't know if it'd just be to spite him. But I doubt that's the correct information. I seriously doubt, especially with Angelos handeling the negotiations, that we have only made one lowball offer and will not upgrade it at all.

One of two things is going on, the warehouse is being so quiet that no outside news outlets can rip anything away from them so they are assuming we have only made the one offer and are behind by alot. Or Angelos is taking the propaganda technique by releasing false information unpurpose to keep teams from offering any more then us.

I'm convinced nobody has any idea what it going on.

Wouldn't doubt it.

There have been conflicting reports in the media as well as from our insiders on this mess from day one.

Olney has been ultra-negative from the beginning and it depends where he is getting his information as well.

Very true. It's all over the place.

ESPN really just slaped Ravech in the face. Not one of their reporters gave an ounce of credit to his O's story:cussing:

To be honest, I'm not convinced that Ravech's news was reported as news. I feel like it had another agenda. It smelled like it had its own agenda. And what bothers me the most, why did Ravech report it? Since when does he report anything?

ESPN really just slaped Ravech in the face. Not one of their reporters gave an ounce of credit to his O's story:cussing:

I don't want to be a wet blanket, but don't think there's a good chance Boras was just playing Ravech yesterday so as to up the offers from the Red Sox and Angels?

Not feeling good about this...I think it might be over and we're out

I don't want to be a wet blanket, but don't think there's a good chance Boras was just playing Ravech yesterday so as to up the offers from the Red Sox and Angels?

It would certainly be par for the course for the way Boras operates.