Tony-OH

ESPN's Ravech: Teixeira has "enormous attraction to the Orioles" Close to signing

God, get me the hell away from that Sun Board. It's amazing the inferiority complex that goes on over there (and I was there for literally 2 minutes).

I was over there too! The love I felt for Tony, Bigird, and myself was just tremendous!!!!!:)

ESPN is reporting that Teixeira is close to making a decision and that he has "an enormous attraction to the Orioles."

All I know is if Teixeira signs with the Orioles this week, it will take the sting away from that Ravens loss on Sunday.

We'll keep track of the happenings here....

This will be a terrific week for me then. It's good to be an O's and Steelers fan!!:D

Maybe I shouldn't have said that. :o

• Upvote 1

ESPN is reporting that Teixeira is close to making a decision and that he has "an enormous attraction to the Orioles."

All I know is if Teixeira signs with the Orioles this week, it will take the sting away from that Ravens loss on Sunday.

Holy crapola!

'nuff said...

MSK

...take the sting away from the Ravens loss..... :scratchchinhmm:

Well that's one way of looking at Tex signing with the O's. :D

Amen brother!

I hope people in the Warehouse realize how many fans they have, just waiting for the team to show some hope. 11 losing seasons, and a fan sight has this many viewers and posters. Can you imagine if the O's would start winning? ANd Tony and crew...thanks for the good work

I had to go to the Sun boards to get info when the board crashed. PLEASE don't do that to me again!

Weren't you banned over there?