adjones10

Teixeira Watch: Part VII- Owner Says Sox Are Out

That's what I was thinking, and probably another reason they flew down to meet him instead of him flying to Boston.

Just as long as they are not down there waiting to swoop and trump our offer!!! Good lord this never ends:)

This is a bold post.

I was goiong to say the same thing. Especially with how vicious this site can be. However he does not say the announcement is in our favor. It's almost like he's creating a legal loophole

I am flying back into town from Birmingham today. I hope they make the announcement before I get on the plane. I can either be drinking on the plane in celebration, or drowning my sorrows!

C'mon, we give and give and give. How about a nice gift from New Englanders to us Baltimorons?

Geez, we walked away from Tex didn't we? Do you think that was by chance? I put in a call to JH and Theo and told them that you guys REALLY REALLY REALLY wanted to get Tex.

And frankly I fear a repeat of the Jonestown-Koolaid incident in the Baltimore area if he signs with the Sox :rofl:

• Upvote 1

This is a bold post.

Not yet.

I suggest everybody get ready for the big announcement. He said,she said is about to end folks.

Now it's a bold post! :laughlol:

• Upvote 1

In a related note as reported on ESPN's Rumor Central:

The Red Sox and infielder Kevin Youkilis have taken initial steps toward a possible long-term contract extension, his agent told the Boston Globe. ...

Looks like they are serious about no longer chasing Tex!

Being new to the board, I need to ask a quick question. What is Belkast's connection to the team, if any? Ive never felt so nauseous after reading a single member's posts on a message board.

Thanks in andvance guys.

Uh...what about me? Tony? Paul Folkemer? We'd LOVE to have it first! :D I know, I know...we're not the flagship. Just sayin'...

Tony def. deserves it after that Roberts boondoggle.

Stop the madness!!!!!!!!!!

Have you seen any announcement? I haven't!!!!!!

Agreed, let's wait to see what the announcement is first.

Geez, we walked away from Tex didn't we? Do you think that was by chance? I put in a call to JH and Theo and told them that you guys REALLY REALLY REALLY wanted to get Tex.

And frankly I fear a repeat of the Jonestown-Koolaid incident in the Baltimore area if he signs with the Sox :rofl:

Hahahahahahahahahahaha. Good stuff!!!