McLovin

Howard Stern show discussion

Gary and Artie argued a lot more on the Thursday Wrap-Up Show, but apparently Artie called Gary, Will, and Jon Hein on Friday to apologize.

Anyone hear Brian McNamee today? It was one of those times where I wish Howard knew more about sports. Or that Artie and Gary knew as much as they think they do.

Edited by mweb08

Bad time to start a thread I guess - right before a vacation!

100 was on when we got in the car last night, and I had my kids. It was a pre-Sirius replay (so tamer language), and they just announced that they were going to air the first time Artie did his Mike Tyson impression. It was PG material, so I left it on.

My 5 year old laughed so hard that he eventually started to gag and then threw up!

How about the Rosie O'Donnell interview? I didn't think I would ever see her in studio. I thought it was a pretty good interview.

Pretty sure that was her second time, if not, she's at least been on the phone for a long interview before.

My bad, first studio appearance, but as I said she was on the phone before.

Edited by mweb08

I'm sitting in the library here at Towson and when Sal and Richard prank called that Trade-io talk show, I lost it.

I think people were looking at me like I had three heads, it was so damn funny.

Anyone catch the storty Artie told about going to Foxwoods and having to land their helicopter in someone's backyard because the helipad was turned off? Hilarious. I heard Artie is leaving for the summer, and if he does, the show will be worse off for it. Artie makes that show IMO.

Anyone get Howard TV? I got it for Christmas. It's generally not worth it, IMO.

Anyway, that said, the 'Killers of Comedy' on the road series is awesome. Not what you would expect at all. It's basically a reality series centered on their small time promoter.

I heard Artie is leaving for the summer, and if he does, the show will be worse off for it. Artie makes that show IMO.

Where did you hear this? I generally feel the same way you do, but there are some days where I'm glad he's not on the show. Sometimes he cuts people off while they are talking (not as much as he used to) and it just gets annoying after awhile. Most of the stories are great though, I could listen to them all day.

Anyone catch the storty Artie told about going to Foxwoods and having to land their helicopter in someone's backyard because the helipad was turned off? Hilarious. I heard Artie is leaving for the summer, and if he does, the show will be worse off for it. Artie makes that show IMO.

Yeah, very good and funny story. Didn't hear that about Artie leaving for the summer.

Anyone get Howard TV? I got it for Christmas. It's generally not worth it, IMO.

Anyway, that said, the 'Killers of Comedy' on the road series is awesome. Not what you would expect at all. It's basically a reality series centered on their small time promoter.

I don't have it anymore, but I thought it was worth the money, but of course I'm a huge fan.

Yeah, very good and funny story. Didn't hear that about Artie leaving for the summer.

Maybe it was a joke made in passing but I definitely heard something of the sort on the show once.