I’m here for you. I’ve seen him throw and pitch very little but he’s definitely got stuff. It’s not straight and flat so I bet he’s got good hands or a release that makes movement happen.
To be honest I remember him more on TV than from here at camp. When I pick my roster for the contest, he WILL be on it. I don’t see him being a dark horse who can surprise the league like Means did but a highly usable piece and one who can protect leads.
I don’t know how much value there is in that on the 2020 O’s specifically but he’s my pre-setup guy in my breaking camp 26.
I don’t have an immense amount of confidence at this point. I’d be happily surprised if he found a place.
He didn’t respond well to adversity last year by any measure but that doesn’t mean he’s done for good. It also doesn’t mean he can’t come back with a different mindset or focus.
Just the top results for how much muscle can you gain in a week, but yeah....I'm probably making it up cause I know nothing.
AVERAGE man can gain .25-.5 lbs in a week
1. Steroids- not saying he's not using
2. Experience Level - He's always been a bigger guy and was touted as being a gym rat/weightlifter by teammates
3. Muscle memory/regrowth - Easy to regain i.e. looks like 2017 Chris Davis
4. Genetics - Saw him in the minors before he was Crush, always been a big dude. Family probably is too
5. Age - Works against him but just 1 of 6 factors
6. Workout and diet - rich guy, can afford a 24/7 trainer and personal chef.
Me too, I am confident that Sulser is going to make the team.
I’m also interested in hanging out at Tampa spring training to see if there any other wonderful pitchers they will throw away just because they have too many. Last year, the dodgers got Casey Sadler When he was placed on waivers, And I think he actually ended up pitching in the playoffs. Not bad, to go from waivers to the playoffs.
Our predictions were real similar though...
We both had Chandler Shepherd and Mason Williams making the team.
We both had Urena making the team (before you edited your answer)
And we both had Kohl Stewart cracking the opening day rotation.
I guess we did disagree on a back up outfielder spot.