Sign in to follow this  
BillySmith

O's @ Red Sox 3/15/09

Duerta is up for us. Took over for Murphy, who was plunked by Papelbon. I know I probably have that spelling wrong. Delcarmen on for Boston. Duerta singles to center.

His name is spelled Dorta, FYI.

Waters seems to be decent AAAA filler, and probably could fill a decent middle LH reliever spot on an ML club

And with the many starting pitching candidates at Norfolk, that could very well be his role. Maybe the LH long reliever. He's out for the seventh. Here we go.

That was a Cabrera solid single to left.

1-1 to Freel, who is wearing Wieter's catcher's gear at the plate. Curious.:scratchchinhmm:

Farley must have wanted him to catch... :laughlol:

Ochoa up. Not Alex, who had a decent little major league career. And unlike Jolbert and Orlando, who are half-brothers probably, the Ochoa's are probably not related.:)

Ochoa walks.

Put Pie in!

Luke is not doing well, today. I bet Pie got to stay back in Ft. Lauderdale with the rest of the proven veterans. :D

Luke is not doing well, today. I bet Pie got to stay back in Ft. Lauderdale with the rest of the proven veterans. :D

Doesnt sound like Luke is putting on any pressure on DT to put him in LF over DH with his fielding. I love Luke, but I have a feeling I'm going to love Pie's fielding even more...

• Upvote 1

Waters working hard to keep Ochoa close here with 2 out. 2-1 count. Wieters blocks a bouncing pitch and holds Ochoa. 3-1. Ball four, two runners on.

Turner in at ss or second, grounder to him and he thinks he has an easy out at second. The throw is late, safe at second, and safe all around. Bases juiced and a nice test here for Waters. Lars Anderson up.