Sign in to follow this  
BillySmith

O's @ Red Sox 3/15/09

I found the answer to the Dorta question (it was driving me crazy...I dont like not knowing haha) It is former Washington Nationals utility man Melvin Dorta, who we signed to a minor-league contract. He was probably summoned after BRob left to go represent the USA in the WBC.

Per Roch:

http://www.masnsports.com/index_blog_roch.html

Turner in at ss or second, grounder to him and he thinks he has an easy out at second. The throw is late, safe at second, and safe all around. Bases juiced and a nice test here for Waters. Lars Anderson up.

Boxscore has him in at SS, replaced J. Cabrera (whos still hitting .417, I'm liking JCab for utility man still billy haha)

Waters completes his 3 innings without giving up a run. Ground out to Salazar, who runs to first. Out of the inning.

Good, glad to see him get out of a jam, thanks for the constant updates as usually billy, I'll owe you a beer or two if you come down from "up nawth" for a game this summer

Boxscore has him in at SS, replaced J. Cabrera (whos still hitting .417, I'm liking JCab for utility man still billy haha)

A little blip on his ss experiment.

Unofficial line on Waters: 3 IP, 3 hits, 0 ER, 2 BB's, 3 SO's.

Unless he's coming out for another one.

Good, glad to see him get out of a jam, thanks for the constant updates as usually billy, I'll owe you a beer or two if you come down from "up nawth" for a game this summer

Deal. I'm thinking about the first Hangout night.

A little blip on his ss experiment.

Unofficial line on Waters: 3 IP, 3 hits, 0 ER, 2 BB's, 3 SO's.

Unless he's coming out for another one.

If Waters went 3 innings, I think that means he's back in the rotation competition. Ugh... :(

One down as Wieters grounds to second.

Carlos Rojas is in for Moore at third. I kid you not.

Not a great game for Wheaties. 0-4 with a K and PB. I guess the guy is human after all... :P

• Upvote 1

Rojas flies out, 2 down here in the top of the eighth. "THE" Nolan Reimold is up. He's from Greenville, PA, near Youngstown. 1-1 count.

NOLAN REIMOLD blasts one off the top of the scoreboard in left field. THE NOLAN REIMOLD.

"That one was crushed off the team scoreboard. A no doubt about it."

3-2 Mighty O's.

and chad moeller strides to the plate

Rojas flies out, 2 down here in the top of the eighth. "THE" Nolan Reimold is up. He's from Greenville, PA, near Youngstown. 1-1 count.

Are they still going on about that? and when did Carlos Rojas show up to big league camp haha, our prayers have been answered:D