Sports Guy

Who is your national champ?

Who ya got as your champ?

I am going with Pitt over Louisville.

I think if Lawson is totally healthy, Ellington cares and UNC plays good defense, no way can beat them...In other words, if they play their A game and everyone else plays their A game, UNC wins the tourney.

Edited by Sports Guy

Pitt or UNC vs Louisville. I'll probably go back and forth 3 or 4 times before I decide on Pitt or UNC. I would have them in the finals if they were on opposite sides of the bracket.

-DOn't be fooled by the great weekend Syracuse played. They are at best an Elite 8 team and I doubt I have them go that far.

-UConn scares me because they just aren't the same team when Thabeet is out. If he gets in foul trouble UConn can lose to anybody from the 2nd round on. I tihnk they might fall to Purdue in the sweet 16.

-Memphis scares me even though they are so hot. I think I'm gonna have to take them in the West bracket but ugh do I hate doing it. I think 4 or 5 teams could come out of the West bracket.

Pitt or UNC vs Louisville. I'll probably go back and forth 3 or 4 times before I decide on Pitt or UNC. I would have them in the finals if they were on opposite sides of the bracket.

-DOn't be fooled by the great weekend Syracuse played. They are at best an Elite 8 team and I doubt I have them go that far.

-UConn scares me because they just aren't the same team when Thabeet is out. If he gets in foul trouble UConn can lose to anybody from the 2nd round on. I tihnk they might fall to Purdue in the sweet 16.

-Memphis scares me even though they are so hot. I think I'm gonna have to take them in the West bracket but ugh do I hate doing it. I think 4 or 5 teams could come out of the West bracket.

No team is really that great.

I would say 45-50 teams, at least, could legitimately lose their first game and those teams that make it through their first game could all lose any game after that.

UNC should be great...as in all time great and by the end of the this tourney, they may be...But their lack of consistent defense and Ellington not being aggressive enough makes them a lot less than a sure thing as they should be.

I have a strange feeling about Syracuse

I very well could be getting fooled by that.

I agree with the bolded statement, but if you say that about UCONN, you absolutely have to say that about Pitt and Dejuan Blair. When Blair goes out, Pitt is a totally different team. I worry about them if he gets into foul trouble.

Kansas isn't getting out of the second round.

Agreed. I have West Virginia in the Final Four.