O's are Legends

Live upset thread!

Feeling very, very good about my Nova over Duke pick.

Same here, they looked damn good against UCLA yesterday. I also have them beating Pitt in the Elite 8.

Syracuse looks good. Looks like I was wrong about them having a let down after the Big East tourney.

Syracuse looks good. Looks like I was wrong about them having a let down after the Big East tourney.

I have them getting past Oklahoma. I think they'll find a way to neutralize Blake Griffin.

Feeling very, very good about my Nova over Duke pick.

I have them beating Duke too but them losing to Pitt. Ultimately I hope I am wrong and they make the final four. Would love for Reynolds to make the final four.

Same here, they looked damn good against UCLA yesterday. I also have them beating Pitt in the Elite 8.

I have Nova in the final 4 as well. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Now what the heck am I supposed to do for four days? As crappy as my brackets are, I still have 3 Final Four teams with Villanova, Mizzou, and Carolina.

Guess we can just about close this "upset" thread. Arizona is the only high-seed to advance to the Sweet 16, and I have a hard time considering them a Cinderella. Although that may be more due to their past success than the caliber of team they are this year.

Now what the heck am I supposed to do for four days? As crappy as my brackets are, I still have 3 Final Four teams with Villanova, Mizzou, and Carolina.

All 4 of mine are still there...12 out of 16 and 7 of my elite 8 teams.

The South region is screwed up for me...Only have 1 team out of 4 still left.

BTW...Sweet 16 breakdown by conference:

Big East: 5

Big 12: 3

ACC: 2

Big 10: 2

WCC: 1

A10: 1

Conf USA: 1

Pac 10: 1

Very nice showing by the Big East and Big 12.

Outside of Arizona(12 seed) and Purdue(5 seed), all the other teams in the sweet 16 are top 4 seeds.

Wake and Washington were the only top 4 seeds to lose in either of the first 2 rounds.

Not sure if more "chalk" has ever more games through the first 2 rounds than this one or not but I don't remember it being this lopsided amongst the top 4 seeds advancing to the sweet 16.

I've got 12, 13, or 14 teams right in all of my brackets, and have only lost one Elite 8 team (WVU) in each. Pretty solid second round after a tough 1st round for me.

My bracket was destroyed by the BEast underachieving... WVU was an embarassment and I needed Marquette to win although that loss is a little easier to take.

My bracket was destroyed by the BEast underachieving... WVU was an embarassment and I needed Marquette to win although that loss is a little easier to take.

Dude the Big East didn't underachieve. I believe I heard that 5 teams in the sweet 16 either set or tied a record actually.

(go Heels!)

Dude the Big East didn't underachieve. I believe I heard that 5 teams in the sweet 16 either set or tied a record actually.

(go Heels!)

It should have been more... I had higher expectations for the conference.

I've got 12, 13, or 14 teams right in all of my brackets, and have only lost one Elite 8 team (WVU) in each. Pretty solid second round after a tough 1st round for me.

Same here. After losing 9 games the first two days, I have 13 of the Sweet 16 and all of my Elite 8s are still in play.