Jacobs - DH

Guillen - RF

Teahen - 3B

Callaspo - 2B

Olivo - C

Bloomquist - SS

Greinke - RHP

Per Roch

Also first pitch expected 8 CST/9EST So its going to be a hour wait.

Soo one MLB game already postponed. Wonder if we can miss/skip Eaton pitching...:o

Then we can continue our win streak. no?

Lord willin...

Damn, Thorne says it's gonna play.

And to further answer your question, it's like this:

Say we play three innings in this game, the rain comes back and it gets postponed until August and we have to finish it later. Say we're up 3-0 on a Markakis bomb...well, that homer doesn't officially count in his stats until the game is finished. And that homer would count as a homer he hit in the middle of May, not August. It'd retroactively be his 66th career homer, any homers hit past tonight's postponement would be bumped up one career number.

So whatever the outcome of the game would be in August, it'd be "plugged back into" the schedule of mid-May. If we were to win it, it'd be part of the win streak, if not, it'd just be another loss.

I hope I explained that clearly and I'm pretty sure thats how it works.

Edited by Moose Milligan

Lord willin...

Damn, Thorne says it's gonna play.

And to further answer your question, it's like this:

Say we play three innings in this game, the rain comes back and it gets postponed until August and we have to finish it later. Say we're up 3-0 on a Markakis bomb...well, that homer doesn't officially count in his stats until the game is finished. And that homer would count as a homer he hit in the middle of May, not August. It'd retroactively be his 66th career homer, any homers hit past tonight's postponement would be bumped up one career number.

So whatever the outcome of the game would be in August, it'd be "plugged back into" the schedule of mid-May. If we were to win it, it'd be part of the win streak, if not, it'd just be another loss.

I hope I explained that clearly and I'm pretty sure thats how it works.

Dood! If CWG doesn't fall for that line of bs, I'll be seriously surprised! You go boy! :wedge:

Tampa is catching heck from the Indians. It's 4-0 and that got the bases full nobody out.

Now 7-0. Good thing I bet on Cleveland today! :clap3:

I remember the whipping the Indians put on the Yankees not too long ago. 18 runs in one inning wasn't it? Crazy!

That's true if the game is suspended.

If it's called before it's a regulation game, then the ump says "No game" and none of it counts...

If today's game is suspended and then competed in August, then even the part of it that's played in August counts as if it happened today. So, if somebody was chasing DiMaggio's hitting streak, and if he had it except for the streak being broken up by no hits in today's game, then if got a bingle in the part played in August to complete it, then he'd get his hitting streak back...

Edited by rshackelford

Toronto over the White Sox by 5. I hope they're playing over their heads. They can't keep this up. Can they?