Oriolesfan1988

Orioles vs Almighty Greinke 5/15

Toronto over the White Sox by 5. I hope they're playing over their heads. They can't keep this up. Can they?

They have only played 3 games against the AL East the entire season. That is 63 of their remaining 120 games are against the AL East. They will come back to Earth when that happens.

They have only played 3 games against the AL East the entire season. That is 63 of their remaining 120 games are against the AL East. They will come back to Earth when that happens.

They have played 6, unless you don't consider the O's to be the AL east. Many don't.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jRRkcRmWCk&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jRRkcRmWCk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

From what I've seen so far the Redsox have a lock on the AL east. The Bluejays will be lucky to finish in 3rd place.

It's been an hour since this post. Anyone have any news on an estimated start time, if any? I'm sort of cut off from the radio and TV.

One of those rare games where I'd be ok with watching the opposing pitcher dominate the crap out of us. But really, I just want to see more of Reimold at the plate.

Its only been four minutes since that post, I think you have a clock off. Anyway, I hope that someone will post in this thread what the estimated start time is as well as soon as we find out.

It's been an hour since this post. Anyone have any news on an estimated start time, if any? I'm sort of cut off from the radio and TV.

One of those rare games where I'd be ok with watching the opposing pitcher dominate the crap out of us. But really, I just want to see more of Reimold at the plate.

KC announcers on XM MLB just said they are shooting for a 9:30 CT go.

Watching the ESPNEWS loop on MASN--who's the nice looking lady who interviewed A-Rod? :cool: Maybe she can take on a second job as Amber's backup on MASN; I'd rather see her than Mark Viv. :laughlol:

Watching the ESPNEWS loop on MASN--who's the nice looking lady who interviewed A-Rod? :cool: Maybe she can take on a second job as Amber's backup on MASN; I'd rather see her than Mark Viv. :laughlol:

Was it Rachel Nichols.

Was it Rachel Nichols.

No. The lady interviewing A-Rod was holding a YES microphone.

Edit: after contaminating my computer by visiting the YES Network Web site, I've discovered the lady in question is Kimberly Jones.:notworthy::hearts:

In keeping with my hatred of all things Yankees, I did boo the YES Web site when it loaded. I'll have to differentiate my booing, however; while I'll lustily boo whomever Ms. Jones is interviewing, I could never boo such a lovely lady.

Edited by threedaysrest