Tank

Got Engaged Today

Well, at least she said yes. :D

Glad she liked the ring.

Thanks man. I made sure if I was going to ask that she would say yes before I even looked into buying a ring. :D

Thanks to Sports Guy I was able to make my now fiance happier than I've ever seen her. I proposed to her while we were at a pumpkin patch picking out which ones we wanted to carve. She absolutely loved the ring. If anybody is ever on the look for jewelry I would strongly suggest asking Sports Guy.

Hard to believe I'll be getting married sometime in 2011... Hopefully the Orioles are a winning team by then.

Congrats on your engagement!!!:):clap3:

I want to know how you proposed:)

Thanks man. I made sure if I was going to ask that she would say yes before I even looked into buying a ring. :D

So did you like get down on one knee and all that? Did you melt her? :)

Congrats on your engagement!!!:):clap3:

I want to know how you proposed:)

Thanks.

Well shes been really excited for Halloween for whatever reason (I don't like it) and really wanted to go pick pumpkins so after I got the ring I told her we should go do that the next day we both had off. When we were walking down the path towards the pumpkins I said "I didn't bring you here just to pick pumpkins" and got out the ring. She started freaking out a little bit, then I asked her if she would marry me. She knew it was coming soon, but she was completely surprised. I wanted to pretend I was kneeling down looking at a pumpkin and then do it, but I was pretty nervous so I just decided to do it a little earlier than planned.

So did you like get down on one knee and all that? Did you melt her? :)

I actually didn't kneel down, although I wanted to haha. I just kind of froze up as I pulled out the ring, my heart was racing. After the shock wore off for her, she started to "melt" so to speak. :D It was cool.

Congratulations. I thought it was scary as hell the first time I asked my girlfriend on a date, so I have no idea how I would do something like that.

Posted by Tank...

Well fellas, the divorce is final. I finally got rid of the albatross around my neck. She's got half my stuff, the house, the kids, and even my dog, but at least I am rid of her. I remember like it was yesterday the day that I took her to that pumpkin patch and proposed with SG's ring. Who knew it would end like this? :o

Just kidding Tank....congrats Brother!

Congrats Tank. Get ready for some fun times leading up the wedding. :D

I got my wedding band from SG and everything went great as well.

Congrats Tank. Get ready for some fun times leading up the wedding. :D

I got my wedding band from SG and everything went great as well.

Okay...where does SG work that he is selling these rings? Am I the only one on the OH who DIDN'T get my rings from SG? :scratchchinhmm:

• Upvote 1