Sports Guy

NCAAT discussion thread..Upsets? Seeding? Teams to watch?

Villanova as a 2 is a joke, as is Duke's bracket

I would rather have Cuse's bracket but I there is a good chance that Duke and Cuse will face a tougher second round game than any other round.

I love when VT thinks they got cheated. Like others said I can't wait to hear Greenberg complain. Also I think Mississippi State deserved it over Minnesota. And they gave Duck an easy bracket.

I would rather have Cuse's bracket but I there is a good chance that Duke and Cuse will face a tougher second round game than any other round.

Cuse could have a tough one, but Louisville/Cal isn't too tough. I'd rather have Duke's 8/9 then anyone but Kansas. Texas/Wake can be tough if the winner can play like they're capable.

EDIT: Nevermind, I thought you.............well, you know what you said.:D

I love when VT thinks they got cheated. Like others said I can't wait to hear Greenberg complain. Also I think Mississippi State deserved it over Minnesota. And they gave Duck an easy bracket.

I agree. They also deserved it over Florida.

Duke got an easy draw. Cakewalk to the Elite 8 and Baylor/Nova is two of the weaker 2 and 3 seeds.

Kansas got screwed big time for being the #1 overall team. They'll have a co conference champion in Mich St/ MD in the Sweet 16 and one of the hottest teams in the country in Georgetown/Ohio St in the Elite 8.