Sign in to follow this  
O's are Legends

It’s time! Upsets, live look in, news, it’s March Madness! (In game, pre & post game)

Well right now I'm watching them try to correct a clock problem in said four-point game' date=' so you decide which is best. ;)

But yeah, sometimes their coverage is.....interesting, to say the least.[/quote']

Yeah, they showed that whole stretch, than switched back right as the action was starting again.

There's college television station production departments better at their jobs.

Yeah, they showed that whole stretch, than switched back right as the action was starting again.

There's college television station production departments better at their jobs.

Yeah sometimes you have to wonder why they even switch games when they do. There has to be some reason, but what that reason is....

Why are we watching the eleven-point game with 4:30 left and not the four-point game with :30 left?

CBS is terrible.

Same thing happened Thursday night...I don't know what they're thinking. At least we're done with overlapping games so this won't be a problem anymore.

7 elite 8s since 1999 for MSU...Very impressive.
Tom Izzo is the best coach in the land...there is no doubt in my mind.

Can't deny that. Don't know if I'd say the BEST in the land, but certainly one of the best; Izzo is a hell of a coach.

Can't deny that. Don't know if I'd say the BEST in the land' date=' but certainly one of the best; Izzo is a hell of a coach.[/quote']

I can't name 5 better, or 3 for that matter..They find ways to win regardless of the opponents style, their own injuries...etc. Very very impressive.

I can't name 5 better, or 3 for that matter..They find ways to win regardless of the opponents style, their own injuries...etc. Very very impressive.

It's certainly very impressive, and the guy is a hell of a coach. I'm just not necessarily saying he's the BEST in the land. Number 2 or 3 is not the best...It may be nit-picking, I'm just saying.

Bottom line, we can all agree, Tom Izzo is a hell of a coach. Where he ranks among active coaches is irrelevant.

It's certainly very impressive' date=' and the guy is a hell of a coach. I'm just not necessarily saying he's the BEST in the land. Number 2 or 3 is not the best...It may be nit-picking, I'm just saying.

Bottom line, we can all agree, Tom Izzo is a hell of a coach. Where he ranks among active coaches is irrelevant.[/quote']

Fair enough.

I'm almost always impressed with what he's able to do with his teams, and this run is beyond impressive.

So, Coach K is 10-1 in the elite 8....And Izzo is 5-1.

Amazing records.

Hey Beaner...K passed Dean Smith for most elite 8 appearances ever last night! :)

So, Coach K is 10-1 in the elite 8....And Izzo is 5-1.

Amazing records.

Hey Beaner...K passed Dean Smith for most elite 8 appearances ever last night! :)

AWESOME!!

I will now go light myself on fire.