Sign in to follow this  
O's are Legends

It’s time! Upsets, live look in, news, it’s March Madness! (In game, pre & post game)

I have just been donating the last 2 years!

Yea, it's time for the Dogs to get back into contention.

Well, I hope not! I haven't heard anything that would point to them leaving. This article that my friend found helps to point to the fact that they wouldn't leave early.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/03/16/sports/ncaabasketball/16nun.html?src=me

(Guys like David West and James Posey, both successful NBA players, graduated)

Crawford is most likely going pro. He raised his stock a TON in the past few weeks and I bet he is now a Top 20 pick or so. I'f be shocked if he was at Xavier next year.

Crawford is most likely going pro. He raised his stock a TON in the past few weeks and I bet he is now a Top 20 pick or so. I'f be shocked if he was at Xavier next year.

That was my thought as well. That's a lot of money to pass up.

Although I guess it is possible that he wants to stay another year and try to play himself into a certain lottery pick?

What are your predictions for the rest of the tourney?

I am going to go with KSU, Duke, Kent(had WVU in my bracket but the injury changes it and Kent looks great this tourney..hope WVU wins tough) and MSU.

Kentucky over MSU for title.

I don't think MSU should get to the final game but I see Izzo outcoaching Pearl and Martin.

Very uneasy about DUke/Baylor.

What are your predictions for the rest of the tourney?

I am going to go with KSU, Duke, Kent(had WVU in my bracket but the injury changes it and Kent looks great this tourney..hope WVU wins tough) and MSU.

Kentucky over MSU for title.

I don't think MSU should get to the final game but I see Izzo outcoaching Pearl and Martin.

Very uneasy about DUke/Baylor.

Tennessee, KState, Kentucky, Baylor

Kentucky over KState

That was my thought as well. That's a lot of money to pass up.

Although I guess it is possible that he wants to stay another year and try to play himself into a certain lottery pick?

As an incoming freshman, the past couple days, I've been really searching around to see what people think about if he'll stay or if he'll go.

My conclusion: No one knows. There are good points from both sides of the arguement. Some say his stock won't rise, and he's a top 15 player. Others say he's a 1st-round fringe right now, and he wants to try and win next year.

Fact of the matter is, there is no way he'll stay for his senior year. If he stays for another season at Xavier, he'll go pro the following. If he does stay, Xavier will return 4 starters, with only graduating one player (Love). From what I've read, it's also the Musketeers' best recruiting class coming in.

I'd love for him to stay, and hopefully the emotions felt in the past 2 weeks entices Crawford to stay another year to try and go the distance in the tournament. But, I do understand how much attention he's gotten since then, which may cause him to ahve his mind set on the NBA.

Unbelievable...all of WVU's 25 points so far have been connected to the three-pointer. They're 8-for-14 from beyond the arc, and the eighth of those makes was converted into a four-point play. Kentucky, meanwhile, is 0-for-8 from three-point range.

West Virginia gets its first two-pointer at 18:08 left in the second half, bringing the Mountaineers to 1-for-17 from inside the arc, compared to 10-for-17 from outside it (the tenth make coming on the following possession). On 11-for-34 total shooting West Virginia leads Kentucky 36-26.

Cousins sure went for the ball, all right.

Hey may only have gotten one; I don't think he made it all the way to "midcourt."

Kentucky is 0-for-13 on three-point attempts - remind anyone of another #1 seed earlier this tournament?

Kentucky is now at least 0-for-17 from three-point range; if this holds out it will be the first time in over 20 years that Kentucky has failed to convert at least one three-point shot in a game. On November 26, 1988, Kentucky, coached by Eddie Sutton, lost 63-60 to Seton Hall, coached by P. J. Carlesimo, in a game played at Anchorage, Alaska in the Great Alaska Shootout tournament. The Wildcats went 0-for-2 from beyond the arc in that contest, the only game Kentucky lost in three appearances in the tournament (1979, 1988, 1996).

• Upvote 1