Sign in to follow this  
O's are Legends

It’s time! Upsets, live look in, news, it’s March Madness! (In game, pre & post game)

Oh, I would have too. Mike Krzyzewski may be a rat, but John Calipari is the *bleep*ing devil. He should be coaching the New York Yankee All-Star Basketball Team.

I hate Calipari even more today because he forced me to root for Bobby Huggins last night...I feel so dirty.

That being said...I would root for him over Duke.

It has been confirmed, before the game is played, that Duke will lose tonight.

The way the bracket has broke is great for Duke...No Nova, no Kentucky, no Cuse and no Kansas.

Nothing against the teams left, who can all beat Duke, but this couldn't set up any better for them.

So, that's why they lose today...Similar to when MD lost to MSU after NIU won.

I hate Calipari even more today because...

How many "Get Out of Jail Free" cards does this guy have? When he gets KY on probation too, will that be the end of him, or will they say enough is enough?

Tom Izzo is the best coach in the land...there is no doubt in my mind.

I agree. Granted, things still have to play out this year but his resume has been better than K's since he got to Mich St in '95. At least, tournament resume, which carries the most weight. It's very rare to see Mich St underachieve in the tournament while Duke has had multiple disappointing tournaments over the last decade.

Edited by ccbird

I agree. Granted, things still have to play out this year but his resume has been better than K's since he got to Mich St in '95. At least, tournament resume, which carries the most weight. It's very rare to see Mich St underachieve in the tournament while Duke has had multiple disappointing tournaments over the last decade.

6 Final Fours in 12 years, and I can't think of one player he's had who has become an NBA All star (although I think Z-Bo might have been an all star this year). The point remains though..It's unreal what Izzo has done there.

6 Final Fours in 12 years, and I can't think of one player he's had who has become an NBA All star (although I think Z-Bo might have been an all star this year). The point remains though..It's unreal what Izzo has done there.

True, no true stars, some good guys though. I think Z-Bo did make the All-Star team this past year, and has J-Rich made it? Mo Pete was a very solid NBA player.

Amazing though. I don't think I'd take anyone in the country over Izzo.

Izzo really is a heck of a coach. Unreal what he's done. And as much as I am admittingly not a fan of Duke, I wouldn't be to upset if they beat Baylor today since I'd have two teams in the final four. Granted playing each other which would be Duke and WVU. I had Syracuse and OSU in the other one with Syracuse winning and going on to win the National Championship. Been a crazy tournament all said.

Izzo really is a heck of a coach. Unreal what he's done. And as much as I am admittingly not a fan of Duke, I wouldn't be to upset if they beat Baylor today since I'd have two teams in the final four. Granted playing each other which would be Duke and WVU. I had Syracuse and OSU in the other one with Syracuse winning and going on to win the National Championship. Been a crazy tournament all said.

Going to be tough for Duke to win unless Singler gets it going and Zoubek can stay on the court enough in the second half.

Baylor played great for 36 mins then lost all composure and intelligence. No box outs, ball movement or good shots.