Don Quixote

Butler and Duke to Square Off for NCAA Men's Basketball Championship

Butler isn't too hot from beyond the arc either, though...in that middle third of the half they were forcing that too much.

Halftime...Duke 33, Butler 32.

I'm surprised they're still in this game. Scheyer and Smith missing some free throws, and that's just something I don't see often.

Nolan Smith hasn't made one yet, including missing a front-end 1-and-1.

I don't see Butler staying in this game. Duke's doing below-average in just about everything, and I don't expect that to happen all game long.

Edited by adpollard

I'm surprised they're still in this game. Scheyer and Smith missing some free throws, and that's just something I don't see often.

Nolan Smith hasn't made one yet, including missing a front-end 1-and-1.

I don't see Butler staying in this game. Duke's doing below-average in just about everything, and I don't expect that to happen all game long.

Yep...They have missed 5 FTs and didn't take advantage of Nored and Howard getting into foul trouble.

Duke has to make some adjustments and start making some shots or they are going to lose.

Duke starting to do a better job on the boards but still, I don't like the way this game is going right now.

Officials are letting them play and that is really helping Butler.

Duke is doing a lot of switching on screens up top and it is allowing Butler to get matchup advantages and they are going to the rim.

Duke has to do a better job of staying home.

That was an awful call on that charge just now. Just took two and possibly a third point off the board.

Hayward's taking it right at Duke right now, and Zoubek's not there to stop him. Not sure I like their decision to go small right now, though.

That was an awful call on that charge just now. Just took two and possibly a third point off the board.

That missed call will end up being one of the biggest plays in the game. What a whiff by the officials, just awful.

No one's pulling away. I'm glad to see that, at least. It's been a much more entertaining game than I expected.

Man, Butler's hangin' in there.

Yeah they are. The way Duke's playing, they're very, very beatable. It's been a really exciting game so far. Couldn't really ask for much more than that.

(Aside from Duke losing.)