Don Quixote

Butler and Duke to Square Off for NCAA Men's Basketball Championship

If I had to bet right now on who wins this game...my money goes on Butler.

Dunno. Duke's size is really starting to become an issue. They have no answer for Singler right now.

You know, it's really astounding how good Duke is year in and year out, especially when you consider the constant high percentage of dorky looking white guys on their team.

LOL, "Zoubek gets boxed out by he's so big that he still gets the ball." Pretty sure that's the very definition of over the back.

LOL, "Zoubek gets boxed out by he's so big that he still gets the ball." Pretty sure that's the very definition of over the back.

Not if you're Duke.

If I had to bet right now on who wins this game...my money goes on Butler.

You're just saying that b/c you're $500 richer today and you're a pessimist by nature. ;)

Seriously, Zoubek is a blatant advantage for Duke. I have no clue why they're just not clearing out and giving him the ball every single time. Butler's got no answer for that kid.

You're just saying that b/c you're $500 richer today and you're a pessimist by nature. ;)

Seriously, Zoubek is a blatant advantage for Duke. I have no clue why they're just not clearing out and giving him the ball every single time. Butler's got no answer for that kid.

I don't know why they stopped driving at him. He's got 4 fouls.

Because Z has no offensive game.

Dunno. Duke's size is really starting to become an issue. They have no answer for Singler right now.

They haven't for most of the game from what I've seen. They've just done a nice job limiting easy chances for Singler along with Scheyer and Smith, while shutting down the rest of the team.

Just need to avoid fouls as much as possible down the stretch and not go one-on-three trying to foul Zoubek out.

Sigh. They're getting there, but they just can't capitalize. I don't think they're going to get there

I'd tend to agree...they go too long without field goals, canceling out their defense. Teams don't often win that way. Time is of the essence for them, and running short.

Butler's just vanished offensively the past 5 minutes. They need to pull their heads out of their rear ends if they don't want to end up losing by 10+.

Just like every other game, it seems. Yet Duke hasn't done that much either.