Don Quixote

Butler and Duke to Square Off for NCAA Men's Basketball Championship

Well, that bogus charge they called ended up looming just as large as I thought it would at the time.

There were numerous fouls not called in this game...Scheyer was fouled on a 3 and it wasn't called.

Butler owned the FT line in this game...The officiating was more on their side, if there was a side it was on.

If the game was called tighter, Butler has way more fouls. They are a physical defensive team...love the way they play.

Well, that bogus charge they called ended up looming just as large as I thought it would at the time.

My thought as well.

Among any calls/non-calls, there are those that just stick out more; some junctures are more critical than others.

Now, that was a game. Don't care much for Duke but they have some special players. Butler gave a great fight too. Wasn't expecting it to be close at all after Duke blew out WVU.

There were numerous fouls not called in this game...Scheyer was fouled on a 3 and it wasn't called.

Butler owned the FT line in this game...The officiating was more on their side, if there was a side it was on.

If the game was called tighter, Butler has way more fouls. They are a physical defensive team...love the way they play.

But that was an either-or call. It's one thing if they call NOTHING there. It's another that they wiped the 2 off the board and then the extra foul shot. Especially when the correct call was a blocking foul, and it was a fairly obvious one.

But that was an either-or call. It's one thing if they call NOTHING there. It's another that they wiped the 2 off the board and then the extra foul shot. Especially when the correct call was a blocking foul, and it was a fairly obvious one.

Yes, it was fairly obvious when it is replayed...Not so obvious in real time.

Again, Butler had the officiating edge in this game...Can't really deny that.

In a span of about 14 months, my three least favorite teams all won their titles.

For a Maryland native that also roots for the Capitals, that would be four teams, I assume. Yankees, Steelers, Duke, and the Penguins (and North Carolina, if you also count them).

I can't really be angry. It's like the Yankees. You keep bringing out talent like that, and it's just a matter of time before they win games when it counts.

Yes, it was fairly obvious when it is replayed...Not so obvious in real time.

Again, Butler had the officiating edge in this game...Can't really deny that.

I'm not saying "Duke got all the calls." I'm saying Duke got THAT call, and at the time, I had a feeling it was going to be a huge blown call. Just disappointed I was right is all.

Go on and get your celebrate on, ya big lug.

In a span of about 14 months, my three least favorite teams all won their titles.

For a Maryland native that also roots for the Capitals, that would be four teams, I assume. Yankees, Steelers, Duke, and the Penguins (and North Carolina, if you also count them).

I can't really be angry. It's like the Yankees. You keep bringing out talent like that, and it's just a matter of time before they win games when it counts.

It has been horrible. I thought this was going to be a good sports year with the underdog saints winning first. :(

And now I have to talk some **** to bandwagon duke fans on facebook. At least the north carolina fans are nice after last year, and all the fans I know go or went to the university.

I'm not saying "Duke got all the calls." I'm saying Duke got THAT call, and at the time, I had a feeling it was going to be a huge blown call. Just disappointed I was right is all.

Go on and get your celebrate on, ya big lug.

Can't celebrate to be honest...I am still a wreck...I will be in more of a celebratory mood tomorrow.