Big Mac

4/7 O's vs Rays

Ha ha the Tampa crowd booed the Ump for literally 3 straight minutes until Markakis just struck out. Oh they are back to booing.

What a bunch of jerkoffs. They have a great team, but they are just so damn clueless when it comes to baseball. They just cheered a foul.. What a bunch of no nothings. Maybe baseball should move this team. They can't afford a real stadium and they are dumber than boxes of rocks.

Edited by Tony-OH
  • Upvote 1

The offensive performance feels like someone just pressed pause last October and took six months to release, just with a couple of different guys. Oy.

Garza was unhittable tonight.

Simple as that. Tip your cap and move along. Hopefully we can get to Soriano in the 9th, since he looked shaky last night.

I mean...I assume Garza is done at this point...I hope...

I disagree with JP. I think he swung and give the O's credit, esp. Wieters for being heads up.
I don't know what you're looking at. No way he swung.:laughlol:

What a bunch of jerkoffs. They have a great team, but they are just so damn clueless when it comes to baseball. They just cheered a foul.. What a bunch of no nothings. Maybe baseball should move this team. They can't afford a real stadium and they are dumbed than boxes of rocks.

I love that kind of reaction from fans. The ump made a bad call and they are letting him have it.

It's only when they boo that you realize the Rays actually have fans... amazing.

No kidding. We have a team that hasn't won a meaningful game in 12 freakin' years and these yahoos get a good team and they act like this is their first baseball game.

All fifteen of them in the second game of the year sure are giving it to that umpire for blowing a call. Boy are they cool. :rolleyes: