Big Mac

4/7 O's vs Rays

I can't say I'm actually all that mad about this game. Guts pitched pretty well, and would have pitched better if we'd had Pie in the field. It's not like we're getting completely blown out. We can't play like this for the rest of the season, that's for sure, but I'm not seeing anything suggesting the end is nigh.

Meredith...this BP could get the manager fired. Not that it's DT's fault.

Meredith has a solid 3.52 career ERA and 0.55 HR/9 (comparable to Mariano Rivera's 0.49 HR/0), let's not act like he's a bad pitcher because of one bad pitch.

This team is really making me really excited to drive 5 hours to Baltimore tomorrow morning. -_-

I will be passing you on I 70. Think they will love my Raven sticker there??:)

It shows that they're actually passionate about the game. That was a terrible call by the ump. I wish Camden Yards was as loud as these Rays seem to be today.

I doubt the O's would out draw the Ray's if Camden Yards was a Dome like the Trop.

Did you find your sabermetric stat on crowd booing yet? Of course you would support stupidity. I'm just surprised you are doing it without finding some inane cherry picked stat.

people will be pumped again for the home opener on Friday

Exhibit A.

I'll also be really drunk.

It'll also be day 1 of a 10 day vacation.

Yup, I think I'll be okay.

Watch the game once in a while and you might see three good plays and our only RBI.

Damn Longoria is good.

Yup, it's amazing what ONE legit big bat at the middle of your lineup can do. Ughhhh.

Any chance in hell we can throw the bank at Prince Fielder and get him to play at the Yard next year???

Did you find your sabermetric stat on crowd booing yet? Of course you would support stupidity. I'm just surprised you are doing it without finding some inane cherry picked stat.

Wow. I guess I am not welcome here anymore.

Ohman was fine Mike B. So why bring in a guy when a pitcher is doing well? He keeps Ohman in, just maybe the home run doesnt occur. We just really stink at the Trop overall and need to get out of Florida.

Sweat Jesus. Flip over to masn #1 for a reality check. I guess things would have been better if we got bombed the last two games.

• Upvote 1