PrivateO

Going Pro

Lance Stephenson is leaving as well. I definitely saw it coming but, I can't believe he is. He is not physically or Mentally ready for the league. Especially mentally, he is a nut case.

Here is the link: http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/draft2010/news/story?id=5063487

Physically, he is definitely ready. Mentally, maybe not. Regardless, he will get enough money (or should) to take care of him for the rest of his life, and that is hard to turn down.

Physically, he is definitely ready. Mentally, maybe not. Regardless, he will get enough money (or should) to take care of him for the rest of his life, and that is hard to turn down.

For what I have seen, he is a second rounder....which means he isn't guaranteed a contract..Of course, he can always go to Europe and make good money.

For what I have seen, he is a second rounder....which means he isn't guaranteed a contract..Of course, he can always go to Europe and make good money.

I saw him play in the Big East tourney. I will extremely surprised if he isn't a first rounder. He has nice moves, can shoot it a bit, and definitely has a pro body right now. He is listed at 6-5 210. That is a pretty big body for a combo guard.

I don't know if he is really a #1 in the league, but doesn't really seem to have the size to be guard bigger #2's, but seems to have nice speed and definitely can create his own shot.

First rounder in my mind. Especially since he averaged 12 ppg as a freshman in the Big East. And we all know how the NBA drafts on promise.

Ed Davis(woohoo) and Wes Johnson declare as well.

And this is what's wrong with college and pro ball. He's just not very good. Currently, he's an OK college big man. His offensive game is nothing special. His shot blocking and rebounding are solid. But, he's not even good enough to dominate the ACC, let alone the NBA. I keep hearing people say how good he is, but I sure haven't seen it. What a joke.

And this is what's wrong with college and pro ball. He's just not very good. Currently, he's an OK college big man. His offensive game is nothing special. His shot blocking and rebounding are solid. But, he's not even good enough to dominate the ACC, let alone the NBA. I keep hearing people say how good he is, but I sure haven't seen it. What a joke.

He has a lot of talent and upside....But is he Brendon Wright?

Either way, i am glad he is gone...and he will likely be a lottery pick.

He has a lot of talent and upside....But is he Brendon Wright?

Either way, i am glad he is gone...and he will likely be a lottery pick.

He wasn't even as impressive as Wright in college. He might be more polished, but he doesn't have the same athleticism. He came to UNC with that same "upside", and he never really got much better. He has no real offensive game, and he doesn't have the size/toughness to play down low in the NBA IMO. He'll be a flop of a lotto pick.

He wasn't even as impressive as Wright in college. He might be more polished, but he doesn't have the same athleticism. He came to UNC with that same "upside", and he never really got much better. He has no real offensive game, and he doesn't have the size/toughness to play down low in the NBA IMO. He'll be a flop of a lotto pick.

Oh, he might flop...but he will be a high pick and have a lot of money to flop onto. :D

BTW, Gordon Hayward(from Butler), Moore and JuJuan Johnson(both from Purdue) declared..but none of them will be hiring an agent.

If all of those kids come back to school, both of their teams are likely top 5ish teams heading into the season.

Oh, he might flop...but he will be a high pick and have a lot of money to flop onto. :D

BTW, Gordon Hayward(from Butler), Moore and JuJuan Johnson(both from Purdue) declared..but none of them will be hiring an agent.

If all of those kids come back to school, both of their teams are likely top 5ish teams heading into the season.

List has been updated.

Check if I have missed anyone, or if you hear of anyone else to join the draft.

Georgetown's Greg Monroe is entering the draft. I am surprised, I thought he was definitely going to stay.