isestrex

5/21 O's at Washington

why you say that. I have the game on. I'm listening to my Ipod because i don't want to hear Rob Dibble

He kept referring to Dunn as a "big man". He then made a comment in reference to the movie the Bodyguard, and said that he'd like to have Dunn as his bodyguard. It felt a little awkward.

I think Palmer has a legit man crush on Dunn.

He will be the guy we want..even if his defense stinks...get him to DH twice a week and he will hit 40 at OPCY.

why you say that. I have the game on. I'm listening to my Ipod because i don't want to hear Rob Dibble
Boy do I ever understand that! Rob" Dribble" is the most obnoxious colre man in the game. I'd rather listen to Hawk Harrelson and Tim McCarver :puke: than Dribble.

He will be the guy we want..even if his defense stinks...get him to DH twice a week and he will hit 40 at OPCY.

I'd love that actually. I wanted him two years ago before the Nats signed him. He'd be the perfect DH.

Boy do I ever understand that! Rob" Dribble" is the most obnoxious colre man in the game. I'd rather listen to Hawk Harrelson and Tim McCarver :puke: than Dribble.

That's a little much for me, but I agree that Dibble is horrible.