Witchy_Chick

The artist(s) formerly known as.....

"Hey, look at my feet. You like those moccasins? Look in your closet, there's a pair for you. Don't like them? Then neither do I! Get the hell outta here! Ever see a guy say good-bye to a shoe? "

"Hey, look at my feet. You like those moccasins? Look in your closet, there's a pair for you. Don't like them? Then neither do I! Get the hell outta here! Ever see a guy say good-bye to a shoe? "

......yes, once....

I'm thinking of changing mine, but I don't know if I can come up with a name as awesome as Hank Scorpio.

I'm thinking of changing mine, but I don't know if I can come up with a name as awesome as Hank Scorpio.

Truth be told, I was kinda flip flopping between Hank Scorpio and The Dude.

I liked the idea of having people say, "Were you listening to the Dude's story?"

I know it's not the Dallas Cowboys, but it's a start. Look me up if you're ever on the East Coast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D:D:D

Homer: Yes sir, Mr. Scorpion.

Hank Scorpio: Don't call me that. It's Mr. Scorpio, but don't call me that either. Call me Hank!

• Upvote 1

I have morphed into Hank Scorpio.

I used to be Burds13. It was time for a change! Change is good, people!

[garth algar] We fear change. [/ga]

:P

Thanks Witchy...

just working my way through this forum and seeing this.

As for me, it was kind of hard to give up my MoscowBird name, but seeing as how I have flown back home now to the US, i could not see the sense in staying with it.

As for my new name TinCup, goes back to when I was playing (at the time) on my "home" course in Argentina, the Buenos Aires Club. There is a par-4 hole with an island green on it and one day I drove out in great position to hit a pitch on to the green. Alas this was a day when my short game was not in my bag. First attempt to hit the green in regualation...splash. Dropped a ball to try again...splash. Third time is the charm, right? Nope...wet again. I drop my fourth ball and at this point my playing partners are suggesting I simply write the hole off and move on without losing any more balls. Nah. My fourth shopt lands the green but rolls off and into the wet stuff. I am looking skyward at this point and muttering some colorful language. I finally landed my 5th attempt. Ugly stuff but none were really bad shots. The nickname has stuck ever since. :D

Thanks Witchy...

just working my way through this forum and seeing this.

As for me, it was kind of hard to give up my MoscowBird name, but seeing as how I have flown back home now to the US, i could not see the sense in staying with it.

As for my new name TinCup, goes back to when I was playing (at the time) on my "home" course in Argentina, the Buenos Aires Club. There is a par-4 hole with an island green on it and one day I drove out in great position to hit a pitch on to the green. Alas this was a day when my short game was not in my bag. First attempt to hit the green in regualation...splash. Dropped a ball to try again...splash. Third time is the charm, right? Nope...wet again. I drop my fourth ball and at this point my playing partners are suggesting I simply write the hole off and move on without losing any more balls. Nah. My fourth shopt lands the green but rolls off and into the wet stuff. I am looking skyward at this point and muttering some colorful language. I finally landed my 5th attempt. Ugly stuff but none were really bad shots. The nickname has stuck ever since. :D

It's better than "Clank". :P

I dropped the digits off the end of my name. Just didn't see the use... Oh, and I capitalized the first letter.