Witchy_Chick

The artist(s) formerly known as.....

Does MaxPower have a new handle? Haven't noticed him around in a long time.

Why would anyone with that name even think of changing it

♫Max Power is a name you'd love to touch♫

♫But you mustn't toooooooooooouch♫

Why would anyone with that name even think of changing it

♫Max Power is a name you'd love to touch♫

♫But you mustn't toooooooooooouch♫

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssssss name sounds good in your ear...

But when you say it, you musn't feeeeeeeeeear...

Cause his naaaaaaaaaaaaaame can be saiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid by anyone...

Well, a number of folks have changed their Hangout handles, and I'm having a difficult time keeping up. :D So, I made a little "cheat sheet" for myself so I could identify the name-changers. I thought it might be helpful to post it here, for other confused people. ;)

I'm guessing on Mad Mark's previous identity (based in his profile info of being player/manager for the Basher's softball team).

If there are any other name-changes, let me know and I will keep this post up-to-date.

Witchy

Thank You Witchy!:)

Does MaxPower have a new handle? Haven't noticed him around in a long time.

We've had a few "where's Max Power?" threads over the past year or two. I think he just plain disappeared.

How does one go about changing their handle?

Plus members get a one-shot chance to change their handle, if they so choose. I think all that's required is emailing an admin member.

BTW - Witchy knows she needs to update. Plans to do so soon.

Greg65 is now Greg Pappas....

Who is this mysterious *Greg Pappas? :eek:

At least my name change is just a bit different, so hopefully most will be okay with it. I'm trying to further my writing career and thought it best to get my name out there in as many places as possible. A plug on OH? The shame! :D

*Mr. Pappas retains all rights and privileges associated with the name Greg Pappas. Anyone attempting to use this incredibly popular name for themselves without prior written permission from Mr. Pappas shall forfeit their opportunities in the future to have a real life signed autographed picture of Mr. Pappas and may face severe legal consequences. Batteries not included...

Who is this mysterious *Greg Pappas? :eek:

At least my name change is just a bit different, so hopefully most will be okay with it. I'm trying to further my writing career and thought it best to get my name out there in as many places as possible. A plug on OH? The shame! :D

*Mr. Pappas ratains all rights and privledges associated with the name Greg Pappas. Anyone attempting to use this incredibly popular name for themselves without prior written permission from Mr. Pappas shall forfeit their oppotunities in the future to have a real life signed autographed picture of Mr. Pappas and may face severe legal consequences. Batteries not included...

Great stuff but use the spell check provided by OH (it underlines in red) to make your written word more spiffy! :P:)

ESB ;)

I was TejadaTheyFall..now I go by Pedro Cerrano.

No, I cannot hit a curve ball.

Everytime I read your posts I hear those voodoo bongos that are played around the scene where Harris steals Jobu's rum, then gets nailed by the flying bat. Wedge knows what I'm talking about.

Witchy, great list. That was very helpful, especially since I've been scarce since last summer and when I come back to check on things I see a lot of new names. I get even more confused than usual. And I used to be MonkeyPumpers, but that was like 37 years ago. Not sure if that qualifies for your list!