Tony-OH

Heads up: I'll be on WNST with trade news

Tune in to Bob Haynie's show at 12:00 today WNST 1570....

Trade talk, minor league talk and anything else you call in and ask...

Can someone who's listening give a transcript / recap?
I second that. For some reason I can't get any AM stations on my radio here at work.

I was wondering about that "news" wording too. ;)

Anyway, I'm listening to the feed, but I'm sure someone will post a better recap than I can give. If not, I'll try to remember the high points.

Listening to this interview should make EVERY Orioles hate Angelos even more and get everyone out for the protest that WNST is putting together. I am so tired of the same story with this man!

Listening to this interview should make EVERY Orioles hate Angelos even more and get everyone out for the protest that WNST is putting together. I am so tired of the same story with this man!
Care to elaborate for those of us not listening?

Could you describe whats being said please?

Sure. I am sorry about that. Tony said that over the last 2 weeks The O's have had two trades completed, but either they couldnt get a hold of Angelos and by the time they did the deal was pulled or he vetoed it. He also said there is about 12 teams that will not deal with us because of the way Angelos runs the team. Its just sad to hear this stuff!

Sure. I am sorry about that. Tony said that over the last 2 weeks The O's have had two trades completed, but either they couldnt get a hold of Angelos and by the time they did the deal was pulled or he vetoed it. He also said there is about 12 teams that will not deal with us because of the way Angelos runs the team. Its just sad to hear this stuff!

is this for real???

Talking about how all draft signings need to be checked out by PA prior to making it a done deal instead of giving him a certain budget. Said they had slotted money to sign Adams. Currently in a traffic update.

Wow.

What players were involved, do we know?