El Gordo

Josh Bell recalled

Just heard on XM that Bell is in the O's clubhouse. They think he is being called up.....:scratchchinhmm:

EDIT: Adding new link... http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/sports/orioles/blog/2010/07/os_prospect_bell_has_arrived.html

Edited by Greg Pappas
Edited to better phrase the situation, and update link.

I think that would be too early but it would be very exciting to see what he can do.

I guess if they want Pie to have some more time rehabbing, that maybe Bell is the guy to replace Scott when he goes to the DL.

Just heard on XM that Bell is in the O's clubhouse. They think he is being called up.....:scratchchinhmm:

Dan Connolly thinks so too. I don't think he's ready, but it sure would make me more excited to watch some games.

Wasn't expecting this so soon. It's a little early, but I'm excited to see what he brings to the table. I wonder what's happening with Tejada?

Bell is coming up. They want to give Pie a little more time. I think Scott's injury might hold up a Wiggy trade till the end of July.
Not trading Wiggy now due to Scott's injury would be an utterly stupid move by MacPhail. No excuse for that type of stupidity if what you are saying is true. If a move is there for Wigginton, jump on it now.

I hope he's not coming up just to take up space. If he is coming up he has to play. Spot Tejada at 3rd, give him some starts at 1st, and if Pie isn't ready yet then stick him at DH. Don't just bring him up and having him take up space.

Play the Man!

Bell is coming up. They want to give Pie a little more time. I think Scott's injury might hold up a Wiggy trade till the end of July.
Roch said that Pie was in the clubhouse last night after the game, putting his gear into his locker.???:scratchchinhmm::confused: