jdmyprez

3 hours left..........

GABird said the Orioles and Rays talked earlier about Scott...Its possible that Price is just now hearing about that or that the talks are still on going.

Ohman makes sense for them as well.

I think could be Scott and Ohman. I think it could be 65% that we make a trade. The problem is who wants low level prospects.Will any team offer us more?

The question is, how are you defining low level prospects?

Do you think Andy is trying for Brignac? I see a few arms that look decent but the only SS I know a bit about besides Bartlett are Brignac and Beckham.

The Rays have said they don't want to deal anyone on their ML roster...But if they did deal Brignac for Scott and Ohman, they could move Zobrist to back up MI duties, as well as playing in the OF. They have the depth to do it and a Scott/Ohman for Brignac deal makes sense and is fair...The question is, will the DRays give up Brignac?

You have to think AM is asking for him or Bartlett.

MLBTR is now reporting that the Braves are actively looking for hitters and relief help and would like to get something done in the next hour. I hope Andy is on the phone.

MLBTR is now reporting that the Braves are actively looking for hitters and relief help and would like to get something done in the next hour. I hope Andy is on the phone.

Scott and Ohman for Julio Teheran! :clap3:

Hey a guy can dream, right? :laughlol:

And I hope PA is close by since these things have to get his approval.:laughlol: