Wigginton 1B

Jones CF

Pie LF

Wieters C

Reimold DH

Bell 3B

Arrieta P

Sure why not.

The O's playing well over .500 baseball for a whole month seemed impossible just 2 months ago, so I think it's safe to say anything is possible at this point. Especially since while it's only the first inning, lester isn't looking* untouchable.

*well, sounding. can't watch the game on TV where i live.

Edited by JDRex05

Nice piece of hitting by Jonesie. Gotta love having Brady in the booth too, the man knows his hitting and does a great job of explaining it too. I really, really enjoyed the LAA series with Palmer and Brady both in the booth.

Ain't this perty. :D

By the way, what are the chances of Brady being the Hitting Coach next year?

Not sure, but if he does, I'm calling Roberts hitting 50 bombs :D:D

This is so fun. The Orioles the last 30 games have been such a pleasure. I'm loving it.

Isn't it nice to actually care to watch baseball in August and September?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Orioles Information

Orioles News and Information

Daily Organizational Boxscores
News

Tony's Takes

Orioles Roster Resource

Orioles Prospect Information

2018 End of Season Top 30 Prospects List

Prospect Scouting Reports

Statistics

2019 Orioles Stats

2019 Orioles Minor League Stats

Baseball Savant Stats

• Haven't we all figured out by now that "non-sports medical reason" is often a code for Covid which they aren't allowed to disclose without the player's permission? And if it's not Covid, it's mono or something like that.  Or, God forbid, it's symptoms that wind up being something really bad, as happened when Trey missed a week+ of spring training because he wasn't feeling well. Occam's razor, take the simplest explanation: Explanation 1:  Orioles say he isn't attending for a medical reason.  They are telling the truth.  Then while he isn't attending, he uses that time to finish is degree.    Explanation 2:  Orioles lie and say he isn't attending for a medical reason.   Then it comes out that he finished his degree.   That is actually the reason he didn't attend, and the Orioles are keeping that a secret by lying for some reason. Hmmm.... one explanation seems clearcut and straightforward and something that might happen in the real world.   The other seems to come out of tinfoil hat territory, with inexplicable lying and conpiracty by Them to keep us from knowing at The Truth.
    • Kids who watched the Simpsons when it was at its peak of popularity have kids of their own now. When I went to my 25th HS reunion, which was age 43, I was amazed at how the women still mostly looked young and almost exactly the same as they did in high school, with just a few exceptions.  The men, myself included, had all put on weight and looked a lot different.   I was much more likely to need a name tag to let me know who a guy was than a girl. Not much change at all by the 30th (48 years old). At the 35th (53) the women started really showing their age and suddenly I needed name tags for the women too.  And for the first time, in both sexes, I saw people who "looked like grandparents" to me.   Not the majority, but certainly a decent number.  (And of course some of them actually ARE grandparents).
    • He was a batting practice legend. Until Aderlin Rodriguez arrived...
    • Elias loves his former draft picks.
    • I am surprised that Eshelman didn't get cut with this group.
    • What’s Connie Mack up to these days?
  • Popular Contributors