ChaosLex

Browns @ Ravens. Who ya got?

Who ya got this weekend?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got this weekend?

• Cleveland Browns
    • Baltimore Ravens

This isn't going to be a blowout, IMO. I think we'll win, but it'll be a little too close for comfort. It seems like our division games always end up this way.

If Flacco continues to underperform, it wouldn't shock me to see him replaced at Halftime. Not saying it'll be a permanent replacement though! Just for the week. We REALLY need to win this game.

Nah I think it's a blowout. I know it's a trap game. But with such a close Ravens game last week I think the Ravens are going to have something to prove.

I kind of how Delhomme plays. That'll really seal it. But the way this defense is playing, it's hard to say that the Browns can even fight their way into this game. Tampa and KC have both looked horrible.

I only worry about Cribbs. I swear he scores a return TD against the Ravens every single year.

Ravens 31

Browns 7

Ravens lose a frustrating game to a confident Browns team and force the issue of whether to bench Flacco even further.

Although this could be a 12-9 game in favor of the Ravens as neither team will be able to score any points.

One of the best things about the Ravens in the John Harbaugh era is that they never lose to teams that are worse than them. In fact, they usually blow them out (see last year VS Cleveland twice, Chicago, and Detroit).

This team will come out pissed off and ready to play at home. The Browns will play like the Browns.

Ravens 41

Browns 3

Ravens lose a frustrating game to a confident Browns team and force the issue of whether to bench Flacco even further.

Although this could be a 12-9 game in favor of the Ravens as neither team will be able to score any points.

Wait, what?

Why are the Browns confident? Because they're 0-2 and lost to teams that were 3-13 and 4-12 last year? Because they've lost both of those games at home? Because their starting QB is injured? Is it because they're 7-15 against the Ravens? Is it because they're 0-4 against the Ravens since Harbaugh took over and have been outscored 115-40?

• Upvote 1

Ravens 38

Browns 9

Ray Rice tops 200 totals yards from scrimmage this week. The Browns' franchise continues to be a hot mess, and their running into the wrong team at the worst possible time.

I was really surprised at how well the Browns' defense played in that night game against us late last year. However, that was last year. We win by 2 TD's, Flacco throws for over 300, and people who have it in for Flacco say "well, it was just the Browns."

This is borderline insanity, no offense. What makes the Browns "confident" right now?

The Ravens win this game easy. I'll say something along the lines of 30-6. Nothing like a home opener against the Browns to get some confidence back in our team...