waroriole

11-0 vs. 11-0 in the Iron Bowl?

The way things look right now the national championship is going to be a 1-loss BCS team against Boise...The only undefeated BCS team I can see running the table is Ohio St but I think they are likely to slip up on the road at Wisconsin or Iowa

I'd be very surprised if Boise beat out a 1 loss Alabama, Ohio St., Oregon, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Auburn etc.

Well, it may not be 11-0 vs 11-0, but the Iron Bowl this friday is THE game of the year in college football...

ROLL TIDE!

Can't wait. I'm more excited about Friday than Thursday.

WAR EAGLE!!!!!

I will be making the biggest bet I've made all year on this game Friday. I can't wait.

With all due respect, Auburn has only played 3 road games this season. how is that possible? Barely beat Miss St & Kentucky, and now goes to "Bama.

I've never been to an Iron Bowl before, this may be the most excited I've ever been to attend a sporting event...

Should be a great game.

I've never been to an Iron Bowl before, this may be the most excited I've ever been to attend a sporting event...

Should be a great game.

It's the greatest. I haven't been since 2005, but I went almost every year from '89-'05.

Edited by waroriole

I will be making the biggest bet I've made all year on this game Friday. I can't wait.

With all due respect, Auburn has only played 3 road games this season. how is that possible? Barely beat Miss St & Kentucky, and now goes to "Bama.

It's the same with alot of big schools. You play 8 conference games (4 home and 4 away), 3 cupcakes to get wins and 1 tough OOC game. This year Auburn hosted Clemson, next year we go to Clemson. That's just the way it works.

• Upvote 1

It's the same with alot of big schools. You play 8 conference games (4 home and 4 away), 3 cupcakes to get wins and 1 tough OOC game. This year Auburn hosted Clemson, next year we go to Clemson. That's just the way it works.

Fair enough, just seemed like way more home games. Carolina had 5 road games and a neutral game against LSU.

I will be there Friday for work, is it going to be impossible to get tickets? I'm willing to pay alot.

You can get tickets either on gameday from scalpers or there are still some available on sites such as stubhub....

Good thing you're willing to pay a lot, because the prices will be awfully steep.

You can get tickets either on gameday from scalpers or there are still some available on sites such as stubhub....

Good thing you're willing to pay a lot, because the prices will be awfully steep.

Do you think there will be alot of scalpers out for this game? It would be easier for me to get tickets from scalpers but I don't want to rely on them and then miss out.

Do you think there will be alot of scalpers out for this game? It would be easier for me to get tickets from scalpers but I don't want to rely on them and then miss out.

there will be scalpers everywhere. I saw a few out already walking around today...

The way Bama is destroying them makes this game reminiscent of the Eagles - Skins game. What a whoopin' this first quarter is. I'd love to see Auburn knocked out of Nat'l Champ contention. I can't stand that Fairley guy.

In watching this game you can only wonder how Auburn is the team that is the contender to play for the championship. And I also wonder how Alabama managed to lose 2 games.

It's 24-7...and it seems like it should be a lot worse. Auburn is lucky to only be down by 17.