waroriole

11-0 vs. 11-0 in the Iron Bowl?

The way Bama is destroying them makes this game reminiscent of the Eagles - Skins game. What a whoopin' this first quarter is. I'd love to see Auburn knocked out of Nat'l Champ contention. I can't stand that Fairley guy.

That penalty call on him was ridiculous, though.

Enormous stop by Auburn's defense after that fumbled punt. The momentum could have easily shifted to Alabama right there. The defense has really been the difference for Auburn since the 1st qtr....there wasn't much doubt Newton and Co. would put up some points, it was just going to come down to whether the defense could stop Alabama enough to get them back in the game. Should be a good 4th qtr.

I will be making the biggest bet I've made all year on this game Friday. I can't wait.

With all due respect, Auburn has only played 3 road games this season. how is that possible? Barely beat Miss St & Kentucky, and now goes to "Bama.

Aaaand this is why you shouldn't gamble.. Congrats "Waroriole".

• Upvote 1

Down 24 points on the road to Alabama & looking bad doing it...and then to comeback and win to remain undefeated and in the national title hunt is just plain unbelievable. I don't think people yet understand how absurdly shocking that was. We shall forever refer to this one as "The Cam-back". War Eagle.

Unbelievable. Alabama completely shut us down in the first half. They were amazing, and Auburn played like crap. But, they kept fighting and showed why they are champions.

Even hours later I still don't know what to say, I've never seen anything like this. Down 24 points to the defending national champs in their stadium, and Auburn comes back and wins and keeps the national championship hopes alive.

Unbelievable. Alabama completely shut us down in the first half. They were amazing, and Auburn played like crap. But, they kept fighting and showed why they are champions.

Even hours later I still don't know what to say, I've never seen anything like this. Down 24 points to the defending national champs in their stadium, and Auburn comes back and wins and keeps the national championship hopes alive.

All due respect, but I think Oregon will destroy you.

Although Beaner had a similar tune so maybe that's good luck for you guys.

That's nice. All due respect, I couldn't care less what people say about us.

Alabama I liked..Auburn should handle Oregon in my opinion. That comeback yesterday was literally the most impressive I've ever seen.

That's nice. All due respect, I couldn't care less what people say about us.

I agree my friend. Auburn has been the underdog all year. Those days are over. I just ask that Auburn beats the grap out of Steve Spurrier.