Roy Firestone

Kevin Millar is out of line.....AGAIN!

I cared very much at the time. You were a teenager when this happened. You would not understand.

Really? I don't understand because I don't hold a grudge 6 years later over something stupid. Alright.

And it's not like I was too young to remember this so good one...

Really? I don't understand because I don't hold a grudge 6 years later over something stupid? Alright.

And it's not like I was too young to remember this, so good one...

Pipe down, young one.

You aren't qualified to chime in on this subject.

I'm probably going to get, "You aren't from Maryland, so you wouldn't understand" next.

Pipe down, young one.

You aren't qualified to chime in on this subject.

You would only understand if you spent years watching how Rotten the Orioles were every single night.

You would only understand if you spent years watching how Rotten the Orioles were every single night.

I guess the first 17 years of my life isn't enough. My heroes growing up were guys like Jeff Conine and Jay Gibbons. Try that on for size.

I spent years watching the rotten Orioles every single night.

I'm 47.

I spent years watching the rotten Orioles every single night.

I'm 47.

I know, I was referring to Orioles4life21. It was a huge slap in the face to endure those rotten years and then Millar cheering on Boston while he was still on the team. It was unforgivable. I now just consider him the guy on TV who talks too much.

It is making me so upset, I cannot even type. I have edited this post 5 times already for typos.

This is getting funnier with each post. It really is.

I had to edit my previous post 5 times because my hands were trembling with anger at the thought of what Millar did.

I had to edit my previous post 5 times because my hands were trembling with anger at the thought of what Millar did.

Why waste energy being angry about something that doesn't matter? It's a waste of life!

Why waste energy being angry about something that doesn't matter? It's a waste of life!

I do NOT have to like Kevin Freaking Millar. Loving Kevin Millar, having a blowup doll of Kevin Millar, or having posters of Kevin Millar on my wall is going to make no difference to my life than hating him. What is your point?

I guess the first 17 years of my life isn't enough. My heroes growing up were guys like Jeff Conine and Jay Gibbons. Try that on for size.

Let's not forget Brooke Fordyce and Travis Driskill...

I do NOT have to like Kevin Freaking Millar. Loving Kevin Millar, having a blowup doll of Kevin Millar, or having posters of Kevin Millar on my wall is going to make no difference to my life than hating him. What is your point?

Woah there. My point is you are obsessing over something very very stupid. Me being such a naive little boy compared to you, I would think I was the one that should be doing things like that. ;)

Woah there. My point is you are obsessing over something very very stupid. Me being such a naive little boy compared to you, I would think I was the one that should be doing things like that. ;)

I am done with this discussion. Nobody is obsessing over anything here. The thread was sticking in my face so I voiced an opinion. I am done with both threads.