All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. IN BREAKING NEWS... Bob Nightengale of USAToday Sports today actually shot rainbows and unicorns OUT of his butt! Film at 11...
  3. IMO, Eric Davis is the greatest "What if" player in MLB history. Certainly in the past 40 years. More so than Josh Hamilton, Darryl or Doc. https://www.mlb.com/reds/news/eric-davis-put-up-video-game-stats-for-reds-c279109048 He was so damn good when he was here. And still a blast to watch.
  4. scOtt

Eric Davis

I'll never forget one AB of ED's. It was in Detroit, old Tiger stadium. They had brought in a reliever throwing 101 or 102. ED swung kind of feebly at the first two pitches, way late. He timed the 3rd one perfectly, DESTROYED it to LF. Fastest I've ever seen a ball get out of the stadium.Line drive that almost hit the facade of the upper deck.
  5. Wow, what a POS he was. Geeze, I cant believe that all this went on and I dont recall any of it.
  6. It may end up being the ONLY baseball action to take place this year.....
  7. Today
  8. Maybe my memory fails me again... I meant the one who charged the mound and got ROCKED in the jaw.
  9. Not all post career. His Yankees team yearbook photo one year was him at the prom with a 17 year old he'd been with for two years. A long read: https://www.sbnation.com/2014/7/15/5883593/the-many-crimes-of-mel-hall
  10. nevadaO

UGH! 64 HOURS!?!

I thought this was a joke when I first heard it. Talk about being completely out of touch with your audience...
  11. considering how low the bar is already set, it wont take much to make it a high point.
  12. Chad Curtis is who I was thinking of when I was looking up Chuck Knoblauch. Both scumbags.
  13. Post career. Not too good. I do remember him hitting a bomb and taking a looongg trip around the bases. When questioned about it, he quipped “what the hell do you want me to do? Sprint?” Always found that comical.
  14. Thanks. Had no idea. Hmmm... Mel Hall. Chad Curtis. John Wetteland. All Yankees at one point, all child molesters. The Yankees should join the Big 10.
  15. It ain't pretty. His Wikipedia breaks it down: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mel_Hall
  16. Love your choices! Not sure if one incident qualifies, but I always loved Garry Templeton's remark on playing in the All-Star Game, "If I ain't startin', I ain't departin'!"
  17. By my reckoning, Encarnacion is only the 3rd biggest a-hole on the Blue Jay teams of the middle of last decade.
  18. I must have missed the Mel Hall stories. I recall him as a player but no recollection of his personality at all.
  19. Several opportunities to maximize. It is exciting. Is this the high point of the 2020 baseball ‘season’ for O’s fans?
  20. Eric-OH

Eric Davis

I have the 1987 Topps Reds Leaders card that shocks me every time I see that 80! Bill Gullickson led in wins with 15. Davis was an amazing player, he did something athletic and out of the ordinary regularly.
  21. Oh, I thought they were going to furlough some employees.
  22. Who was the last 5 tool player the Orioles drafted? I know Hammonds was said to be a 5 tools guy, and he had a decent career, not sure, he panned out as a true 5 tool guy, but the expectation and hype was there. Wieters had defense and bat production in college, but no speed. Mancini was bat only Sisco was bat only I guess Manny was the last true 5 guy the Orioles drafted. While not a burner, he had enough speed to turn many a single into doubles, and score from second,
  23. We can hope for replacement players. That is our only shot.
  1. Load more activity

Orioles Information

Orioles News and Information

Daily Organizational Boxscores
News

Tony's Takes

Orioles Roster Resource

Orioles Prospect Information

2018 End of Season Top 30 Prospects List

Prospect Scouting Reports

Statistics

2019 Orioles Stats