2004 College Lacrosse Thread

Munson

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2/28

Loyola @ Towson!!!!!!!

gonna tailgate, cause its supposed to be nice weather wise (60 & sunny) and this will be my first game as a TU alumni :eek: :cool:

I am lookin forward to the upcoming season....Towson is really young, and will probably have problems scoring goals :( But a crappy lacrosse game is better than none at all...

thats awesome the bayhawks are playin towson...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by imagine29028 [/i]
[B]faceoff is at 2...not 1.... [/B][/QUOTE]

I'm in the Unitas Stadium announcers booth as we speak, and its scheduled for 2. Though, that all depends on when this womens game finishs up.

Just remember, anyone who goes to this game...you sorta know the guy controlling the sound (PA/Music) at the Stadium.

Wish I could tailgate.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Munson [/i]
[B]Wedge, any scoring updates.

Major upset today.
Air Force 7
Virginia 6

The Terps whipped the Hoyas 14-5.
Hopkins squeaks by Penn 10-9. [/B][/QUOTE]

Sorry, my computer went down in the announcers booth. You probably already know by now that Loyola stuck it to Towson 14-9. Everyone at Unitas was shocked to hear about AF taking out UVa.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Wedge [/i]
[B]Sorry, my computer went down in the announcers booth. You probably already know by now that Loyola stuck it to Towson 14-9. Everyone at Unitas was shocked to hear about AF taking out UVa. [/B][/QUOTE]

yeah there was a nice cheer that went up....

Tailgaiting was kind of bunk...we rolled in around 1:10 (a bit later than I wanted) slammed a few beers and what not....but the lot was pretty empty...just some frats and loyola people. Hopefully we can get some more people out for the UVA game....on the 21st.

Towson played terrible...thier youth and inexperience shown through. Lots of turnovers, and missed chances....and by the last 5 minutes the game just got sloppy and the Tigers thought they could make it a physical game.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by imagine29028 [/i]
[B]yeah there was a nice cheer that went up....

Tailgaiting was kind of bunk...we rolled in around 1:10 (a bit later than I wanted) slammed a few beers and what not....but the lot was pretty empty...just some frats and loyola people. Hopefully we can get some more people out for the UVA game....on the 21st.

Towson played terrible...thier youth and inexperience shown through. Lots of turnovers, and missed chances....and by the last 5 minutes the game just got sloppy and the Tigers thought they could make it a physical game. [/B][/QUOTE]

They also couldn't grab a loose or ground ball to save their lives.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Munson [/i]
[B]I'm going to try to make it up for the Providence game next Sunday. [/B][/QUOTE]

I know I'll be there. In the announcer's booth. Cracking wise with the PA announcer and the official timekeeper. Like every other game. Playing music just a little too loudly. :cool:

Archived