2004 College Lacrosse Thread

Munson

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mdpatsfan [/i]
[B]Wow! Navy looked great today, completely took MD out of their game. Looks like next week it will be #1 Hopkins against #2 MD. That is going to be a great game. [/B][/QUOTE]

I think Navy deserves a top 2 spot...they've beaten 4 top 10 teams this season...2 on the road.

Navy won't jump in front of Syracuse, depending on how far they drop MD they may get to three but I think MD will just drop to #2.

I would expect Hopkins to move back to 1, MD to 2 and 'Cuse stay at 3. Md and Syracuse may flip flop.

If Navy can beat Hopkins I can easily see them moving into #2. They were VERY impressive, first time I've seen them this year. I'll definitely be at the game with Hopkins.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by imagine29028 [/i]
[B]Towson beats Delaware 11-9...engleke has 4 goals...and travel to face Hofstra (our only in conference challenge) on saturday night. [/B][/QUOTE]

It got filmed by CN8 for a tape delay broadcast, and let me tell you, it physically pained me that I was off that day. Because I know the other techs that fill in for me at games don't put forth the effort I do. :(

Guest theklaffer
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by John-OH [/i]
[B]Well when Maryland beats the crap out of those pansies from Hopkins, they'll go back to number 1. [/B][/QUOTE]

Who's the pansy now, big shot?

Guest theklaffer
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by John-OH [/i]
[B]Browns... Cappies... Terps... I always seem to root on losers. [/B][/QUOTE]

Please tell me you're talking about the St. Louis Browns, not the ones in Cleveland.

Archived