I hate the red sox!

cindyluvsbrady

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gotta show some class here, they were the best team and deserved to win it all. Also feel good for Jon Lester, beating cancer and getting the World Series clinching win. Forget the fans for a second, they are deserving World champs.

Gotta show some class here, they were the best team and deserved to win it all. Also feel good for Jon Lester, beating cancer and getting the World Series clinching win. Forget the fans for a second, they are deserving World champs.

You are a nicer person than I am:o

I am just very sad!:002_ssad:

Yes, but the players themselves go along with the terrible fans. Its one thing to thrive off fan support/cheering but its another to act just like them.

At least this thing is over so I don't have to watch Manny hurl his helmet as he rounds second base every night. You'd think they could find one that could stay on his noggin :P

Yes, but the players themselves go along with the terrible fans. Its one thing to thrive off fan support/cheering but its another to act just like them.

At least this thing is over so I don't have to watch Manny hurl his helmet as he rounds second base every night. You'd think they could find one that could stay on his noggin :P

Haha, I was just talking about that the other day! I don't care that he does it, it's just funny to know that it's gonna happen every time!

You hit the nail on the head. Guys like Pedroia, Papelbon, and the like feed off the fandom and act like a couple of cocky athletes. Of course, they have the accomplishment to back it up, but they got to show some class too.

As soon as Seth Smith struck out, I switched to Detroit/Vancouver on Center Ice. I just didn't want to see Papelbon do a strip-tease in Denver. The equipment managers are always saying that he can't keep his damn clothes on.

Congrats to the Sox, well done. They were an efficient machine over the last eight games. Congrats to the longtime Sox fans (and there are many) and screw the bandwagoners.

OK, the Series is over. Release the Mitchell report tomorrow with Lowell, Ortiz and Schilling prominently mentioned.

Archived