I hate the red sox!

cindyluvsbrady

Congrats to the Sox, well done. They were an efficient machine over the last eight games. Congrats to the longtime Sox fans (and there are many) and screw the bandwagoners.

OK, the Series is over. Release the Mitchell report tomorrow with Lowell, Ortiz and Schilling prominently mentioned.

The new fans do give the longtime ones a bad name....However, I'm geniunely happy for Lester and Lowell too...Both cancer survivors. One wins the MVP and one wins the last game..

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The new fans do give the longtime ones a bad name....However, I'm geniunely happy for Lester and Lowell too...Both cancer survivors. One wins the MVP and one wins the last game..

Yeah, this is the only good thing about this. I really like Lowell, I think he's a class act all the way and I've liked watching him play. Lester pitched a great game, too. I am happy for these guys.

The rest can....well, I like the OH, I'd like to stick around. That's all I'll say.

The Red Sox won with an 160 million dollar payroll, have a bandwagon fan base that is rude, arrogant and annoying and their players are just like the fans.

The Red Sox are the new Yankees and should be hated by every Oriole fan.

I'm with you Cindy, the Red Sox are the evil ones and I hate them with an intensity of a thousand suns....

Agreed.

Lowell's such a pro. In fact, all the Sox players I've seen interviewed were very respectful of the Indians and Rockies. They were the best squad from the start of the season, a really outstanding club.

Great year for the Rockies too. Hopefully that will re-ignite the passion out there.

Is this a para-dig-m shift going on here?? Would you actually root for the Yankees against the Red Sox?

Oh, I would/will/have. But that was for me all season. I said about a week ago that I'd rather the Yankees win for a decade straigth then for the Red Sox to win once.

I actually like a few of the Yankees, and Julio Lugo doesn't even deserve to be in baseball.

Oh, I would/will/have. But that was for me all season. I said about a week ago that I'd rather the Yankees win for a decade straigth then for the Red Sox to win once.

I actually like a few of the Yankees, and Julio Lugo doesn't even deserve to be in baseball.

Lugo:p At least Bluberry loves him;) :D Just Kidding

Lugo:p At least Bluberry loves him;) :D Just Kidding

Yeah, its nice to know that you can be a club house cancer, wife beating, short stop who gets kicked off of two ball clubs and still find redemption in Ocotober.

Gotta love baseball :D

This is just me being bitter, I realize its probably not very nice.

Yeah, its nice to know that you can be a club house cancer, wife beating, short stop who gets kicked off of two ball clubs and still find redemption in Ocotober.

Gotta love baseball :D

This is just me being bitter, I realize its probably not very nice.

I understand:002_ssad: Its NOT fair:(

Archived