Rosenthal: Guerrero and Orioles.

paranoidfan

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Orioles, Others.

And $8MM is too much, if what we've heard is legit. He should be able to be had for much less.

It seems like some of these reports from him and Heyman are like a week delay. Maybe he was at 8 mil a week ago and its less now.

I can see where Vladdy's comin from because he made 6.5 last season and had a 29 hr 115 rbi year and people are asking for him to take a pay cut, but i just don't think there's a market for him after his slow second half.

If we can get him for 5 or under, I'd jump on it though.

It seems like some of these reports from him and Heyman are like a week delay. Maybe he was at 8 mil a week ago and its less now.

I can see where Vladdy's comin from because he made 6.5 last season and had a 29 hr 115 rbi year and people are asking for him to take a pay cut, but i just don't think there's a market for him after his slow second half.

If we can get him for 5 or under, I'd jump on it though.

The O's should jump at 5mil and under too, I just want this to be over with.

Vlad for $8 million would be more than stupid for us. I want him and all but...

Vlad would likely put up a 2.0 fWAR performance at least, so he'd be reasonably priced.

Anything extra he'd give you would be a bonus.

If we gave Lee $7.5 million, I think we can give Vlad something close to that.

The Orioles are probably offering something like $2-3 million.

I'd say both sides could compromise around $5-6 million with incentives to raise the value. Heck we paid Tejada $6 million last year. Vlad needs the Orioles and the Orioles need Vlad.

Vlad would likely put up a 2.0 fWAR performance at least, so he'd be reasonably priced.

Anything extra he'd give you would be a bonus.

If we gave Lee $7.5 million, I think we can give Vlad something close to that.

The Orioles are probably offering something like $2-3 million.

I'd say both sides could compromise around $5-6 million with incentives to raise the value. Heck we paid Tejada $6 million last year. Vlad needs the Orioles and the Orioles need Vlad.

Lee plays a position and doesn't look like an old man when he moves. He should and will cost more.

Vlad will be lucky to end up with much more than 5 million.

Archived