Per Olney tweet, look for resolution in 48 hours

ChaosLex

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What does the actual tweet say?

Just off your comments, I would say people in hell want ice water, but you take what you can get Vladdy! :angryfire:

Here ya go:

The next 48 hours expected to be pivotal in the Vladimir Guerrero contract talks. The O's have their offer on table;Vlad is looking for more

Here ya go:

Thanks Moose. :thumbsup1:

But Vlad has been looking for more since October. What does the next 48 have to do with anything? Does he think the Orioles will up the ante even though nobody else is bidding, or does he think Vlad will take a part time role somewhere just so he doesn't have to play in Baltimore? Why would Vlad think anything will change in the next 2 days?

In the end I think it's going come down to whether Guerrero values playing time over everything else. We can offer him the most at bats, while Texas provides him the best clubhouse atmosphere. If he signs anywhere else it's going to be a because someone offered him a lot more money than the O's or Rangers.

If he signs great, if not, I'm not going to lose any sleep because I never really thought the guy wanted to come here.

Archived