Some fun Hangouter stats

Tony-OH

I just have to say that absolutely everyone who is on the site right now is tremendously perceptive and brilliant. Did you hear that alaniee, barellano, Birds08, Bond007, bonnie, byrdz, ChaosLex+, CrimsonTribe, crissfan172, dabirds, dcexpos, Donovan19, e16bball, Feinbird, Frobby, FuVA, glorydays, hayek, HedonismBot, Icterus galbula, kab, LookitsPuck, MarCakes21, maudibjr, Maverick2143, MemphisOsFan, MJA3488, Mongolbird, MTOsFan, now, olddogger, oriole, Oriole Fan From, pollaxt, riprulz8, royalstillman, Russ, sangar, ScottP, SilverRocket, speckle69, sports2323, Station 13, tcoriole, tOad, triple2004, trk001, tropicos, weams, xKHx Now, if everyone will just give me some rep maybe I can get on a list:o:) Can't blame a guy for trying.

What did I do ?:o

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just have to say that absolutely everyone who is on the site right now is tremendously perceptive and brilliant. Did you hear that alaniee, barellano, Birds08, Bond007, bonnie, byrdz, ChaosLex+, CrimsonTribe, crissfan172, dabirds, dcexpos, Donovan19, e16bball, Feinbird, Frobby, FuVA, glorydays, hayek, HedonismBot, Icterus galbula, kab, LookitsPuck, MarCakes21, maudibjr, Maverick2143, MemphisOsFan, MJA3488, Mongolbird, MTOsFan, now, olddogger, oriole, Oriole Fan From, pollaxt, riprulz8, royalstillman, Russ, sangar, ScottP, SilverRocket, speckle69, sports2323, Station 13, tcoriole, tOad, triple2004, trk001, tropicos, weams, xKHx Now, if everyone will just give me some rep maybe I can get on a list:o:) Can't blame a guy for trying.

What did I do ?:o

You missed the part about who was "on the site right now" - and you weren't glued to the OH at that destined moment in time.

You've kept people smiling despite how freaking bad this franchise has been for the past decade...

However, this is the truth. :wedge:

I am good:)

I LOVE HIM:hearts:

Cindy, while we're on the topic, I just wanted to ask you, when it comes right down to it...

Brady or Brian?

:hearts: . . . :hearts:

This'll be 495 and I've got 737 rep points as of right now. That's a Q of 1.49. Whoooooo, what does that win me? :D

I'm guessing the list was reserved to Plus Members and that's certainly fair. I'll be a Plus Member soon enough!

Small sample size:D

You missed the part about who was "on the site right now" - and you weren't glued to the OH at that destined moment in time.

Cindy, while we're on the topic, I just wanted to ask you, when it comes right down to it...

Brady or Brian?

wow, chics hate to be cornered so....shame on you.

I began my posting on this site with a rant on how displaced I felt in Camden Yards during Red Sox games. I lurked through the hilarious and heartbreaking Tex saga. I became a regular poster after becoming friends with SilentJames through his fiance. Since then, I have made this my goto page at least 20 times a day. I have met some great people here, and some fantastic baseball minds. It has enriched my fan experience, and no rep level could ever compare to that.

Brady or Brian?

This issue came up when we were trying to craft the perfect lineup and it came down to Brady or Brian in the leadoff spot for all time Oriole.

She said it was too hard to choose ;)

This issue came up when we were trying to craft the perfect lineup and it came down to Brady or Brian in the leadoff spot for all time Oriole.

She said it was too hard to choose ;)

Interesting, thanks for filling me in. No surprise there. But when it comes to the lineup, it has to be Brian with his prototypical leadoff skills. Put Brady further down where the power can do more damage. Okay, Cindy?

So the forum went up as Hurricane Isabel was bearing down on us? That's pretty freaking fascinating, methinks....

It was Hurricane Trading Deadline. IIRC we crashed and burned the old board. Had a temp board in August and then they started this board.

I can't remember, what did we do that trade deadline?

Archived