Natty Boh back in Oriole Park!

BaltimoreTerp

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nice try, Silent Jim, but I think this obviously happened because I wrote Delaware North a personal appeal. BOOM!

The Sun Link btw:

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/bs-md-natty-boh-camden-yards-20110306,0,419738.story

Bollocks! Bollocks I say!

Unless you wrote your letter in January?!

Fellas, fellas! If taking credit were that important I would have to point out that I posted this news on this board a full five minutes before ol' James did ;)

But the important thing is Boh is back! That's something we can all agree on :thumbsup1:

Not to be a negative nancy but can I ask what the fascination with this particular beer is? I mean I understand that it'll always be "connected" with the O's/Baltimore but other than that what are positives about it?

From what I've tasted of it, ain't nothing to write home about.

Just curious. And yes, I'm a bit of a beer snob.

There's no need to be a beer snob. Be a beer dork instead.

Its Natty Boh man. Tradition (for the city as much as the O's). Aren't you from California? Maybe you don't have memories of it like the rest of us do.

There's always gotta be one who simply can't enjoy things. Be happy for the rest of us, and if you can't do that, go away. I swear you are the Shack redux.

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZODixwa1AU&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZODixwa1AU&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

Brings a lump to your throat to hear Chuck Thompson at the end.

Not to be a negative nancy but can I ask what the fascination with this particular beer is? I mean I understand that it'll always be "connected" with the O's/Baltimore but other than that what are positives about it?

From what I've tasted of it, ain't nothing to write home about.

Just curious. And yes, I'm a bit of a beer snob.

At baseball games you drink cheap bronsons. At Orioles games, those bronsons are again Bohs. Yes!

And gtfo with the beer snob shat, we all like good beer.

I have pictures in my family room drawn by a local Maryland artist of Crabs, Old Orioles and Ravens and Colts newspaper clippings, and Natty Boh. Its a part of Baltimore as much as steamed crabs, Orioles, and Colts. I will definitely be partaking in a few of these bad boys on Opening Day!!!!

IMG_0792.JPG

This is going to be a great summer. Winning baseball and winning beer.

James, we'll have to get our crew a round and raise a toast after the national anthem in a few weeks.

I'll be in section 80...yell down to me so I can do a salute as well!

Archived