NEW YORK/ CONNECTICUT/ NEW JERSEY Oriole Fans

OFFNY

• 3 months later...

I'll be at both games on Saturday also. The day game I randomly picked in April when they ran a promo for the fans who had tickets to the middle game in the series and the night game I had tickets to the original date. Completely different seats too, I'll be in the lower part of the upper deck near the left field pole for game one and lower level near the pole in right field for game two.

Family is also in town that weekend so not sure if I'll be able to meet up with anyone, but hope to see lots of black and orange in the stands next weekend (and hopefully we can even win one of them).

I will definitely be at Friday night's game, Saturday night's game, and most likely at Sunday afternoon's game as well.

If anyone is taking the WNST bus from Baltimore to the Bronx on Sunday morning, please let me know if there is an exact location where the bus will be unloading in the Bronx. I'd like to meet you all when you unload in the Bronx ....... and hopefully we'll watch our offense unload on Freddy Garcia. :)

My bad. I'm going to Saturday night and Sunday afternoon's games, not tonight's game. :o

Anyway, have fun for whoever goes tonight (as much fun as you can have rooting for a team with a record of 41-60). Go, Orioles !!!

Thought they were accounted for, but my friends backed out so I have an extra ticket to both games of the doubleheader Saturday. I may have a taker for the day game but it isn't definite. The night game is definitely up for grabs. 1pm and 7pm start times. Would meet at the stadium, ticket is free. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Thought they were accounted for, but my friends backed out so I have an extra ticket to both games of the doubleheader Saturday. I may have a taker for the day game but it isn't definite. The night game is definitely up for grabs. 1pm and 7pm start times. Would meet at the stadium, ticket is free. Let me know if anyone is interested.

OK, cool. I'll be there Saturday night if you'd like to meet up before or during the game. :) Check your PM.

• 1 month later...
Sorry, this was for Monday's game. Will be in Section 328/Row 1 for Tuesday's game.

OK thanks, buddy. I'll be looking for you. I'll be wearing my Orioles rally monkey. :cool: Yankee Stadium is the only stadium of over a dozen that I have been to (majors and minors) that doesn't allow fan masks. :angryfire:

I'll be in Section 428 with 4 other Orioles fans (including one Red Sox fan) on Monday. I'll most likely be there on Tuesday too but I haven't ordered the tickets yet. I cannot make Wednesday's game.

If you go on Tuesday night, maybe you can come on down to 328 to meet me and 86 This. I'm sure there will be plenty of empty seats there anyway, so you might be able to stay there, even if your tickets are up in the 400-plus sections. :)