Britton optioned to AAA

Pedro Cerrano

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hope our offense blows up in April, otherwise it's going to be ugly...

Just a poor decision considering all the money that has been invested to win this season.

JTrea, what do you think our record will be at the end of the year if Britton was on the team from the start? What do you think our record will be if we call Britton up at the end of April?

Just a poor decision considering all the money that has been invested to win this season and how brutal the schedule is to start.

There goes our playoff chances!!!!! :rolleyes:

Just a poor decision considering all the money that has been invested to win this season and how brutal the schedule is to start.

If the rest of the rotation is as brutal as this post suggests, aren't we screwed either way? Britton can only pitch every 5th day. In an odd way, saying that he's the key to having a successful April on the mound actually supports the argument that we should hold off on bringing him up at the start of the year.

If Arrieta/Bergesen/Matusz/Tillman struggle, then we will struggle.

If the rest of the rotation is as brutal as this post suggests, aren't we screwed either way? Britton can only pitch every 5th day. In an odd way, saying that he's the key to having a successful April on the mound actually supports the argument that we should hold off on bringing him up at the start of the year.

If Arrieta/Bergesen/Matusz/Tillman struggle, then we will struggle.

This is outstanding logic that will go ignored by the one most needing it.

Archived