Not looking good for tonight...

Pedro Cerrano

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My question is this: If it's a day/night tomorrow, we wouldn't be able to watch the 1 PM game unless Fox picked it up, correct? BTW, Fox's premiere 1 PM game tomorrow is Bos/NYY, so they aint picking us up.

This would make me very angry.

Actually the radar looks somewhat promising. It looks like we'll get some rain showers in the early afternoon hours but it seems like most of the heavy stuff should stay north and east of Baltimore.

Uhhh, I don't think the heavy stuff's coming for quite a while. I'd keep playing!

And yeah, you're really clubbing the ball!

My question is this: If it's a day/night tomorrow, we wouldn't be able to watch the 1 PM game unless Fox picked it up, correct? BTW, Fox's premiere 1 PM game tomorrow is Bos/NYY, so they aint picking us up.

This would make me very angry.

Doubleheader on a weekend? That would make me very happy.

Doubleheader on a weekend? That would make me very happy.

I'm going to the evening game tomorrow night, as should everyone on here as it's the 2011 playoff season's first Hangout Night, but I won't be able to go to the day cap and thus won't be able to watch the game. Annoying!

I'm going to the evening game tomorrow night, as should everyone on here as it's the 2011 playoff season's first Hangout Night, but I won't be able to go to the day cap and thus won't be able to watch the game. Annoying!

I'd love to, but I live in Ohio and can't make it out...

I'd love to, but I live in Ohio and can't make it out...

I'm pretty sure if you leave now, you'll have plenty of time to get here, get a good night's rest and be ready to party hard for a great time tomorrow night. I'll even buy you a beer or 4. ;)

Just giving you a hard time. It's great that we have so many Hangouters across the country!

Archived