Not looking good for tonight...

Pedro Cerrano

I think the very original boards were from '96, '97 ish? I've been here since 2001.

Well, the site started out in 1996 and we had a very basic "hyper threaded" type board that resembled a newsgroup. I believe the first "Real" board we had was around 1998 and then switched to go under Rivals in 2000. Once we move back on our own, we used another free board but bought our first Vbulletin in 2003 and have been with them since.

By the way, I bet we get the game in tonight but I also bet it's a cold wet night at the Yard. Let's hope it doesn't effect Britton...

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, the site started out in 1996 and we had a very basic "hyper threaded" type board that resembled a newsgroup. I believe the first "Real" board we had was around 1998 and then switched to go under Rivals in 2000. Once we move back on our own, we used another free board but bought our first Vbulletin in 2003 and have been with them since.

By the way, I bet we get the game in tonight but I also bet it's a cold wet night at the Yard. Let's hope it doesn't effect Britton...

Thanks for the OH history I did not know I just figured 2003 b/c the Vet posters Join dates

I live literally directly behind the stadium, in the Zenith building, and the day thus far has looked progressively worse; it is now raining lightly but steadily and pretty overcast. So we'll see, in three hours' time ...

Well if you go to weather.com and look up Baltimore, MD and scroll down to the radar map and run the next 6 hours, it shows rain from around 6:30 pm to about 8:30/9:00 pm. It doesn't look like heavy rain so they will likely get the game in with some type of delay.

I live literally directly behind the stadium, in the Zenith building, and the day thus far has looked progressively worse; it is now raining lightly but steadily and pretty overcast. So we'll see, in three hours' time ...

Sucks to be you. :rolleyes: I'm totally envious. :hearts:

Hope it's better in Baltimore than it is here in Lancaster at the moment.

This is the hourly from weather.com

Rain.png

If this is the case, I think they get the game in (probably with a delay or 2 at some point)

Archived