vs. Yankee$ 4-23

OFFNY

The Yankees beat the Orioles about the head and neck and Andino stood up in Teixiera's face after he smoked a double off the wall, just before he scored on A-Rod's smoked double.

Quite impressive. :rolleyes:

Come on. That's not what it looked like at all to me.

Look like Andino left his glove on Texeira after applying the tab incase Teixera stepped off the bag as he stood. Teixera didn't like it and got in Andino's face... and Andino said something back to him. Looked like Andino was saying "Calm down. Calm down."

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Look like Andino left his glove on Texeira after applying the tab incase Teixera stepped off the bag as he stood. Teixera didn't like it and got in Andino's face... and Andino said something back to him. Looked like Andino was saying "Calm down. Calm down."

If you have the ability, please watch the play again. Tex slid in very wide of the bag and partially spiked Andino. Andino wasnt happy about it.

Really discouraging start to this game considering we're facing Sabathia.

Bergesen just can't get his sinker elevated or he's dead meat, Yankees nothwithstanding.

Is he throwing the sinker or is he try to blow it past folks with his 93 mph 4 seamer?

(honest question don't have the game on)

I'm not trying to pee on Andino, I'm just saying it wasn't anything to really be impressed with as it occured in the middle of a 3 run b-slapping of our starting pitcher.

Archived