Orioles vs Yankees 4/24/2011 The Brawls?

weams

Happy Easter.

“I feel bad, too,” Rupe said. “Not only was I not trying to hit him, but I don’t want our guys to get hit in return or anything like that. I’m not here to get anybody hurt – our team their team. I’m here to try to get people out.”

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yankees

Derek Jeter SS

Curtis Granderson CF

Mark Teixeira 1B

Alex Rodriguez 3B

Robinson Cano 2B

Nick Swisher RF

Jorge Posada DH

Russell Martin C

Brett Gardner LF

Freddy Garcia RHP

Orioles

Brian Roberts 2B

Nick Markakis RF

Derrek Lee 1B

Vladimir Guerrero DH

Luke Scott LF

Adam Jones CF

Mark Reynolds 3B

Matt Wieters C

Cesar Izturis SS

Jake Arrieta RHP

Yankees

Derek Jeter SS

Curtis Granderson CF

Mark Teixeira 1B

Alex Rodriguez 3B

Robinson Cano 2B

Nick Swisher RF

Jorge Posada DH

Russell Martin C

Brett Gardner LF

Freddy Garcia RHP

Orioles

Brian Roberts 2B

Nick Markakis RF

Derrek Lee 1B

Vladimir Guerrero DH

Luke Scott LF

Adam Jones CF

Mark Reynolds 3B

Matt Wieters C

Cesar Izturis SS

Jake Arrieta RHP

SEriously. Im extremely tired of seeing Markakis, Lee, and Geurrero in the 2-4 holes. Not sure how to change it up... 1 or 2 or 3... but SOMETHING. I think id prefer to see Jones in the 3 hole over Derek lee at this point. I think id rather see rather see jake fox hitting cleanup. Buck needs to remind the newcomers who is boss. Guerrero and Lee, as happy go lucky as they may be, they shouldnt be entrenched in those spots with so many unproductive at bats... Lee's 2 hits last night not withstanding.

SEriously. Im extremely tired of seeing Markakis, Lee, and Geurrero in the 2-4 holes. Not sure how to change it up... 1 or 2 or 3... but SOMETHING. I think id prefer to see Jones in the 3 hole over Derek lee at this point. I think id rather see rather see jake fox hitting cleanup. Buck needs to remind the newcomers who is boss. Guerrero and Lee, as happy go lucky as they may be, they shouldnt be entrenched in those spots with so many unproductive at bats... Lee's 2 hits last night not withstanding.

I'm almost at the point of agreeing with you, but it's a SSS. I'd really like to see Buck take Pie out of the doghouse as well. It's not like the guy played poorly in his limited AB's.

It may be Easter, but I'm celebrating 4/20. My name is Dr. Greenthumb, and I'll be here all day. There's a lot of good Easter food to be eaten soon, and I'm going to have the munchies and an O's win to boot. Viva Arrieta!

I'm almost at the point of agreeing with you, but it's a SSS. I'd really like to see Buck take Pie out of the doghouse as well. It's not like the guy played poorly in his limited AB's.

It may be Easter, but I'm celebrating 4/20. My name is Dr. Greenthumb, and I'll be here all day. There's a lot of good Easter food to be eaten soon, and I'm going to have the munchies and an O's win to boot. Viva Arrieta!

I salute you sir.

Archived